four

✼

How The Grinch Stole Christmas was a 2-hour long movie. It had been 2 hours since you had gotten snowed in with Bakugo and even though neither of you had spoken a word in the past hour. You were longing for conversation, which sucked for you because the two of you didn't get along very much. It was 5:15 when you finished the movie and you stared at your laptop screen for a good minute debating on what to do next.

The only thing you could think of was to watch another movie. You let out a very exaggerated sigh as you popped the CD out of your laptop and back into its case. Then slowly make your way back to the closet.

As your eyes skimmed over the movies once more you tried only to look for Christmas movies again. "What do I watch?" you mumble under your breath.

"Home Alone," You turned your head over to the green sofa chair where Bakugo sat. He wasn't looking away from his mystery book when you stared at him in confusion. "Excuse me?" You asked trying to get him to repeat himself. "Watch Home Alone." He shrugged, his eyes still not leaving his book.

Your eyes fall back to the closet and you grab Hone Alone and shut the closet. "Do you like this movie or something?" You were genuinely curious, it also seemed like a great conversation starter since you'd been waiting for one to start.

You enjoyed bickering with Bakugo. It kept this entertaining.

"I've never seen it," He says and you're shocked. "Why would you recommend something you've ever seen." When you ask he finally takes his eyes off the book and puts a bookmark in it before shutting it. "I guess the title just kind of seems..." he pauses like s trying to find the word on the tip of his tongue and you're positive you know what he's trying to say.

"Fitting."

"Fitting?"

You say it in unison, in two different tones. You were confident in the word choice and he was hesitant slightly. "Yeah that, you're always saying something is 'fitting'." He mutters while using air quotes around the word.

You chose to ignore his irritated expression as you sat down on the couch. "Do you wanna watch it? I think you'd like it." you kind of didn't want it to be an option and were just hoping he'd watch it with you. The more you thought about it you realized you'd have to coexist for an unknown and possibly long period of time.

Might as well get along or pretend to.

The look on his face was confused, if it weren't for the poor lighting from your laptop, you wouldn't be able to tell what face he was making. "Sure." Bakugo agreed hesitantly as he grabbed his blanket and sat his book down on the table before walking over to the couch you sat on.

When he sat down he left a good amount of space in between you and watched you put the CD in and repeat the same process as you did to start the previous movie. As you waited for it to start up you glanced over your shoulder to look at Bakugo who seemed to be analyzing you, he seemed not to flinch when you stared at him and continued to look. You however looked away and back to the computer where the movie was finally ready to play.

Surprisingly throughout the movie you heard Bakugo at the very least chuckle in the beginning half. No surprise to you though, when Kevin's traps were put into action he laughed at a few of them.

Of course, you laughed too but sometimes he'd talk about how something in the movie was dumb and you had to justify it. Even though he made a good point a few times you didn't want him to be right.

He did not need that satisfaction.