six

✼

You don't even remember falling asleep. So when you rub your eyes and slowly open them to see the lights back on you're a little shocked. But not as shocked as you are when you feel the space next to you is a little heavy.

The last thing you expected to see when you looked down to your right was Bakugo's head very close to your lap, he was fast asleep.

You tried not to move abruptly and wake him up but you couldn't help but stare at his peaceful state. He had a scowl on his face even while he was asleep, his eyebrows were knitted together and his arms were crossed over his chest.

"What a weird way to sleep..." you whispered as you moved your blanket off of you the opposite way of him so you could get up. When you got up you reached for your laptop and it was dead, like you assumed it would be. Your phone was dead too when you checked but since the lights were back on that meant you could use the elevator again and go charge your phone.

So when you headed up to your dorm to do so you checked your digital clock that was on your desk and saw it was 4 AM. "How is the storm still going on?" you were irritated and starting to wonder how you're classmates were doing. Where could they all even be for shelter right now?

You opened the curtain to your balcony to take a glimpse outside it was still dark out but the snow was somehow still coming down hard. You let the curtain fall shut again and went to plug in both your laptop and charger. You didn't spend much more time in your room, since the power was back on you were ready to make yourself some real food even though it was 4 in the morning.

When you got back down to the lounge Bakugo was still sound asleep on the sofa. You continued to the kitchen and looked through the fridge for things to make something quick. Luckily you had the ingredients to make Omurice.

You thought it'd be nice to make Bakugo some for whenever he woke up but you didn't want to. Still, you did it anyway because you were starting to tolerate his presence and maybe he'd act a little bit nicer if he had a proper meal.

At some point, while you were finishing cooking he must've woken up quietly because you didn't hear him enter the kitchen. "You're going to eat all of that?" He asked causing you to whip your head around to face him. His hair was messy and his eyes were half-lidded due to having just woken up. It had to be close to 5 AM now because light was slowly starting to peak through the window all around the lounge.

"I made some for you but I mean I can and I will eat it all for myself if you're gonna be rude about it." You quip and his face settled into a slight look of shock. "Oh, thanks."

"You're welcome." You said as you handed him the plate that was already made.

After that his whole demeanor changed, the two of you ate at the same table and he didn't speak until you did. You noticed a lot from the past 8 hours of being around Bakugo. Telling him to shut up wouldn't get him to do so, however, doing things that he wouldn't expect did get him quiet.