Chapter - I

Kim Ha-ni.

Ha-ni, or Hanny, was a 28-year-old bachelor up until today.
She was not ready to invest her time and effort in finding a guy, so she left all that work to her parents, and of course they found a guy for our dear Hanny.

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook, or Jungukk, was also a 28-year-old bachelor up until today.
He lost all his energy and time in finding the perfect girl for himself, so he let his parents take care of it.

Now let's dive into the marriage.

The marriage was really fun; both the bride and groom enjoyed it, even though they had no prior knowledge about each other.
As both of them were willing to learn more and understand along the journey, they both decided to treat it like an actual wedding and enjoy the moment.

Ha-ni knew Jungkook to be a really hard-working fellow who is mature and also a cute fluff of a ball.
She found him to be attractive and never really questioned her parents' choice.

It was the same with him; even though she was not the perfect girl in his dreams, he found her to be cute, caring, and also independent. What he liked the most was her frown and her smile.

They both reached their house, which has yet to turn into a home.

.Thus began a normal family life.

They bid their parents good-bye, and when she was about to get inside, Jungkook stopped her with a question.

How's this home? Jungkook looked at her with the hope of a positive answer.

It's really nice and cozy. I like the vibe of it.

He smiled genuinely, showing his bunny teeth.
I thought you wouldn't like it. Haha, now I'm ok.

Well, why did you think like that?

He hesitated a bit, but her look in the eyes made him continue.

You know.. In the stories, after an arranged marriage, the man will take her to a big mansion, and then she will be greeted by all 100 maids, and the man will order all the maids to call his wife ma'am. Then the girl will have trouble walking up the stairs, and he will carry her in bridal style. Then she'll have trouble unhooking her dress, and he will help him, and they'll argue on who will sleep on the bed and eventually sleep together, and then

A burst of laughter erupted, filling the entire home with the echo of her giggles, and she was hitting him on the shoulders.

Damn, she's cute.

Bro.... She called out, still laughing.

Bro..???

That's hilarious. What are you, a teenage girl? ....
She said it in between her laughs.
Omg I can't; it's so funny.
She started laughing again.

His face flushed pink in embarrassment while scratching his neck.

Let's get inside. she said

Sure, he said and followed her.

I'm so tired. Today was a long day.

Yeah, I can't agree more, he said while stretching his arms while yawning.

Let's go to sleep, then she suggested

Even before marriage, it was already said that they'd stay in a single room, so they'd bond pretty quickly, but they'd stay in two different beds.

As they went into the room, they saw two different beds and a single-night stand separating them.

They have talked about a few things before marriage, but they still have to discuss and come to terms with most of them.

But nothing bothered them at this point because they were really tired, with a goodnight they both dozed off with a peaceful slumber, bidding farewell to all the weddings, people, photos, parties, and dances that had exhausted them.