Chapter - XV

Kookie I'll pick you up for lunch today, I've made reservations.

Sure honey.
He gave a kiss on my cheeks before bidding me a goodbye and leafy for his work and me too followed suit.

-

Hanny Mr Kim has arranged an important meeting right now about the business proposal by Mr Min's company and he specially asked you to join it.

Yo what? Stop kidding Misung. I'm not even in the main board and why would he ask me to attend it?

You'll on my find that out when you go there cutie!
Said Yensuel taking a bite from her cookie.

Arrhh!! But I promised to take kook- i mean jungkook for lunch.
I said with an evident dissapintment in my voice.

Awww you are so cute Hanny.
Misung said giggling like a teenager who just got accepted but her crush.
Well, did you two confess?

No we-

Yeah she did! Spoke Yensuel making me glare at him cause Misung is actually like a teenager and now she is gonna tease me about it the entire month!

Wowww!!! Congratulations Hanny how did it go though. Spill some tea girl!!!

Well-

Mrs Kim Ha-ni, Mr Kim is calling you.

Oops totally forgot about the meeting see you all later and Yensu baby if I'm late then please ask your Mochi guy to inform my husband ok?

Mochi guy??!! Who is that now yelled Misung!!?
And that was my cue to leave or else Yensuel is gonna kill me for it.

-

Man I'm sorry to say but your wife won't be able to treat you lunch today.
Spoke Jimin while entering my cabin.

Who told you that?
I was excited and happy to finally have a lunch together and counting each passing second to be noon and now I was hit with this news.

Yensuel did, you know her best friend. Unfortunately she had an urgent meeting.

Why didn't she tell this herself?

Cause she's still at the meeting you idiot.

Still in a meeting?

Can you please wrap this files up for me Jiminiee? I'll buy you a drink, I swear.

He eyed me suspiciously but agreed eventually so I quickly moved my hands to shut down the PC I was working with and took my coat to leave.

Have a good time with my sister-in-law ok???
Jimin said waving me a bye

Was I too obvious?
Aish This woman!

-

Damn it's 3 already.
I sighed looking at my wrist watch.
I kept on staring at the watch while remembering what Mr Kim said in the meeting

"Mrs Hanny, your exceptional work ethic and efficiency have not gone unnoticed in this me. It disappoints me why your chairman hasn't recognized your potential and offered you a promotion yet. However, I have made the decision to reward your hard work by giving you a well-deserved raise.
But there is one condition though, Mrs. Hanny. In order to further enhance your skills and expertise, I would like you to embark on a 3-month business trip to Europe. If you are able to make this possible, I assure you that upon your return, you will be promoted as the Marketing Head of our company, working directly under my supervision. Do take your time to make a decision."

Hanny-sshi....
Some called me pulling me out of my thoughts.

Mr Kim?

Hey! No formality here.
He said giving me a broad smile but his smile turned into a worry the next second