Chapter - XVII

Morning love!..
I felt a figure hugging me from behind while I was making us breakfast.

Good morning honey!
Have you slept well?

I could feel her nodding against my bare back.
He soft cheeks pressing against me which made me think of the events that happened yesterday.
To be honest you have such a nice tits.
Shut up-
She yelled hitting my back.

Chucking I turned around to pull her closer, giving her a hug and tucking my chin on her shoulders but her short height was making it difficult as we swayed our bodies together.

Kook.....
She called me out softly as I responded with a hmm

I've to tell you something.

What is it honey?
I inhaled her shampoo scent as I didn't pay much attention to her words and continued to hug my wife.

Kook I'm serious so look at me.

Hi serious I'm Ha-ni's husband.

-

I never knew a guy could change drastically over a night. Yesterday he was all shy and lovely but now he is all touchy and clingy (not that I complain) but a sense of fear sparked my mind knowing that he's defenitley not gonna like what's about to come out from my lips.

Sighing to myself I decided to tell him.

I've a business trip this Thursday.

Is that all? He questioned

And I'll have to leave for 3 months.

That's fi-
How many months? He suddenly pulled back holding my shoulder as confusion was written on face.

-
3 months?
I questioned her to confirm what I heard
And you are going this Thursday like after 4 days?
Honey are you serious why didn't you tell me earlier, I would have spend more time with you.

I'm sorry kook but I was contemplating whether to take this offer or not...
She trailed off

Jungkook's grip on her shoulders tightened, though he was a little agitated about the news he heard but he also knew that this offer was good for her.

Ha-ni you deserve it and don't worry about me, you go and complete your work then come back soon.

She looked at him thanking all the heavens for getting such an understanding guy. It's not just him, she was hesitant to leave him. She snaked her hands around his waist feeling his bare body with her hands as she pressed herself into him giving him a warm hug.

Jungkook returned the hug and he kissed the top of her head inhaling the scent of her shampoo.

Are we gonna stay like this and let my bacon burn?

Oh sorry.. She quickly pulled back as her cheeks flamed feeling all shy. She could still feel his bare body in her arms.

How am I gonna survive for 3 months???

-

The day arrived in a giffy. Ha-ni was packing all her stuff and her flight is in the evening. We decided to go have a nice lunch before we part because these four days she spend most of her time being busy at the office and she would be all tired by the time she returned home. I noticed her effort to keep my company even when she was busy.

Take a picture it will last longer.
She spoke out looking at me as she closed the zipper of her luggage. She raised herself from the floor and say beside me near the bed.

You are right I should take a picture. I grabbed my phone opening the front camera and scoot closer to her to click some photos.

We made cute and funny faces laughing and giggling all to our self as I kept on clicking the photos. For a moment she paused and turned her head to look at me, her bare face and hair tied in a messy bun was more attractive up at close, I felt her inching closer and I reciprocated her motion. I could feel her hot breath in mine that reminded me of the day she confessed and the day we almost made love.
I gently placed my left hand under her cheeks and pulled myself closer to her, we both closed our eyes as she pressed her delicate lips into mine.
She tugged onto my lower lips as we devoured each other, our heads moving in rhythm.
I felt a churn in my stomach and I clicked the shutter button on my phone capturing the precious moment.
She pulled away for a moment as we connected our forehead panting lightly, I kept my phone away and I held her closer.

I'll miss you....
I said holding her even closer

I'll miss you more....
She confessed

-

The car drive was fun, we talked more and he kept on asking me if I forgot anything.

Honey did you take your passport?

You've asked this for like hundred times already kook
I chuckled

Now thinking of it I wished you just forgot your passport at home.

Yahh!!! That's mean.

Ohh so missing my wife is mean?

Ayoo my cute husband don't whine it's just 3 months I'll be back soon ok??

A notification popped on his phone and my attention went to it making my eyes go wide.

Yahhh!!! What is that?
I took his phone only to see the picture of us kissing as his wallpaper.

What? He took a glance at his phone on my hands and nonchalantly spoke.

Oh that's my wife. Isn't she cute?

Wh- the picture is shaky and it's embarrassing so change it.

He quickly grabbed the phone from my grip and put it away focusing on the road.

It's not embarrassing for me and I love my wife. Do you have any problem?

Ahhh you are mad!

Only for you darling.

The car halpted at the airport entrance as he helped me pick all the luggage we had our lunch at a small restaurant and it was now time to depart. Yensuel was at the airport when I arrived as she came to send me off.

Awww my baby I'll miss you. She lunged forward to hug me.

Me too Yensu!

As we got through all the formalities me and jungkook was standing there not sharing any words and I decided to break the silence.

I'll be back soon.

Hmm. He nodded

I placed my hands around him giving him a small hug. The big was long more like he wasn't letting me go. The call for my flight announced and I pat his hands to let go of me but he held onto me tight.

Be back home soon honey.

I will
___________________________________

I didn't like this chapter at all because it took me days to complete as I lost my flow taking a break. I wanted to get over with this chapter as soon so I couldn't give my best.
Sorry but I bet the coming chapters will be good!