Chapter - XVI ¡¡

Author's note

This section includes explicit content, aka smut, which may not be suitable for all readers. If you are uncomfortable with such material, please proceed to the next section, where the story continues.
------------------------------------------------------

The car ride was purely silent, with no words exchanged; only the sound of passing wind and the revving up of the engine could be heard.
Jungkook's hands were resting on her thighs, creasing them and drawing circles every now and then.
The sexual tension between them was increasing each passing second and her urge to just grab his bulge, which projected through his pants, was high. She was oogling at the very sight of her husband's boner. However, the horny woman couldn't condemn her curiosity and placed her hands on it.
Her actions made him lose control of the car, and that made her quickly retreat her hand back.

Patience baby! We'll reach soon.
He whispered, stepping on the accelerator to reach faster.

The word " baby " echoed through her ears as it sounded really sexy coming from him or maybe she was actually really high in hormones.

Jungkook loosened his neck tie and unbuttoned the first few buttons revealing his times chest

As soon as the car came to a stop in front of their house, Jungkook eagerly hopped out and rushed to her side. He gallantly opened the door for her, and she swiftly stepped out. Without wasting a second, Jungkook firmly held onto her hips and gently pressed her against the door, closing it behind them.
He held her jaw before catching her lips on his,slowly moving his hands to the back of her neck. The kiss started off with lust, but later it slowed down, both catching up to the rhythm as they both sucked on each other.

Let's get inside.
She said pulling out of the steamy kiss, breathing heavily.

Jungkook locked the car as Ha-ni opened the front door of their home, getting inside.
As soon as Jungkook came in, it was her time to pin him against the door.
Despite her short height, she lifted herself on her toes, kissing his lips once again. His lips felt like soft candy in hers as she held back the urge to bite them. She sucked on his lower lips, and he let out a groan in between the kisses. Meanwhile, Jungkook was rummaging his hands along her back, and the other one moved it's way to her hair, removing the hairbun and making the ponytail fall on her shoulders.
He then placed both his hands behind the back of her thighs slightly patting on them, which was enough for her to jump as he placed her securely on his hips and her legs wrapped around his torso.
His heart was beating out of his ribcage, and so was hers. Upon reaching their room, he gently placed her on the bed, removed her coat, gave a kiss to her exposed neck, and gently sucked on her skin, which instantly made her let out a shaky moan.
And those sounds of rewards were enough for him to know that was her sweet spot as he moved along her neck, marking it with his lips while his hands grabbed a handful of her breast and squeezed it.
Ha-ni's hands were in his hair as she pulled them each time Jungkook made a new mark.

They both detached for a moment, and Ha-ni quickly worked her hands to remove her top to reveal her skin, which was visible under the nightlight and also removed her pants, leaving her just in her underwear.
Jungkook, too, removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt. He slid his office pants off his legs and went to kiss her again.
While doing so, he placed his hands on her bare stomach, making her shiver a bit. He slid his veiny hands till they reached her breasts but stopped for a moment to look into her eyes before asking.

Stop me when you feel uncomfortable ok?

She nodded as yes, and without wasting a second, he unclipped her bra, giving those pretty chests of hers the freedom they deserved.
But Ha-ni suddenly pushed him and got on top of him, her breasts falling freely, which was indeed a sight for him to see.
She then aimed for his neck, giving multiple kisses and sucking on them, marking red hickeys.
She then trailed down to his chest and then to his nipples, which made him bite his lips to suppress his moans.

Moan for me, baby! Let me hear your voice.
J

ungkook felt a turn in his stomach withhis wife's confidence and the sound of dominance.

With that, she sucked on his nipples, making them red, while her other hand was pinching the other. She was constantly checking on his reaction and taking it slow, testing the water.

Jungkook now sat upright, Hanny sitting on his crotch and her legs wrapped around him. Both of them were half-naked.
Ha-ni was a mess down there, completely wet and soaking her pants.She pressed herself against his bulge, which was clearly outlined by the Calvin Klein boxers he wore.
Jungkook let out a suppresed moan as he took her breast in his mouth, licking and sucking on it, leaving marks.
She was holding onto his hair for grip as she moved her hips in a circulatory motion and Jungkook too moved his hips in her phase, enjoying himself.

She arched her head backwards, beads of sweat forming on both their bodies as they continued pleasuring each other.

Ah, fuck, baby, I'm too close!!!
He groaned out, making her increase her speed. She hugged him as she was about to climax, making him bury his face in her bare chest.
Finally, both moaned in pleasure while reaching their high and Ha-ni collapsed onto his shoulders, breathing heavily.
They took a moment to calm their racing hearts as he whispered in her ears.

I love you, honey.
A sweet smile formed on her lips while listening to his honest confession.

I love you even more.
She said looking up at him, and gave him a small peck on his forehead.
A sudden wave of realization and embarrassment washed through her.

They did THE naughty stuff.

She grew red, making Jungkook chuckle, clearly finding this woman amusing. One moment she is too bold, and the other very shy. He couldn't stop his smile, and he thanked all the universe for bringing her closer to him and only him.

He believed himself to be the luckiest man!

-

Omfggg, what the fuck did I do? I, me, myself, aka Kim Ha-ni, jumped him like a horny bitch.

I was clearly very embarrassed at the mere thought that a few moments ago I was on top of him.
The thought itself made butterflies erupt in her stomach.
After the steamy section, Jungkook offered to clean up, but I denied it.

Now he is sleeping soundly beside me, mouth agape as he lets out snores, but my mind is running a marathon.

I didn't tell him about the business trip.

___________________________________
How's it?
This is not my first time writing something like this, but it is my first time posting it.
And yeah, unnecessary drama again, but hey! It's Wattpad, lol.

See ya :)