Chapter - XIV

Jungkook pass me the spinach.

He threw the spinach into the cart not seeming slightly interested in this grocery shopping.
He imagined a romantic date after their confession but all his sand castle was washed away by the crashing waves.

Yah! Did you check wheather it is fresh ot not jungkook?
She glanced at him, who adored a cute pout which she wanted to kiss at the moment.
Don't be sulky my husband, let's go eat at a convenience store and go home ok?
She said diverting her attention to picking the tomatoes.

Why can't I spend time with my wife huh?
He said suddenly hugging her from behind.

Wha- she gasped dropping the tomatoes.
Jungkook stop we are in public.
She whisper yelled at him tapping his hands in reflex which only made him tighten his grip.

People might see, leave me.
She said with desperation

If so then promise me you'll go for a movie with me.

Huh No! We have work tomorrow and my laundry is in the machine.

Then I'm not gonna leave you.
He mumbled near her neck making her shiver.

Oh boy stop- stop ill go!
Let's go!
Now leave me

Mom what are these two doing?
Their moment was interrupted by a curious voice.

She quickly retreated from his grip walking away to hide her embarrassment but he caught her just in time.

I was just loving my wife.
He said to that little boy who stood there still staring.

Sungminahh... come here,don't bother people
The boy's mom called him back before bowing apologetically.

Yah! You really embarrassed me you know?
She said hitting his chest.

Well that was worth it...
He smiled smugly

Let's go quickly, I'm really getting impatient

But my tomato-

Fuck your tomato let's go home.
He dragged her all the way.

-

Shopping was better, atleast got to hug you.
I mumbled beside her

Grumpy again?
She asked me, finally diverting her full attention to me.

I purposefully picked a horror movie so that she would not be interested or scared and I would be able to jump in, turns out she is a fan of horror.

Kdrama lied to me

Honey....I've got a bad feeling that you'll go away from me soon.

I just couldn't hold it in, not really caring about that stupid film playing in the background.

What happened now?

She placed her hands in mine and intertwined her slender fingers with mine.
The light of the screen illuminating her face which gave me an instant flashback of our kiss.

I don't know....but I really have a gut feeling that our joy will be cut out soon like- like you know? Like we will be apart.....

Ha-ni nothing good had ever happened to me when it comes to loving someone, I've only lost the things that I've loved more.
You may think that this is another idiotic dialouge from any movie, but it's not.
I'm afraid to give you my love because-because its always in me that I don't deserve love.
I've never told you about my past and I don't want to,so please undertasnd me and - and please don't leave me.

She tightened the grip on my hands and spoke with love filled eyes
" Even if you want me gone; Id never leave you "

I smiled and nodded as reply
She placed her hands on my cheeks moving her palm in circles, her eyes never leaving mine.
I had no public kink but the image of her kissing me in this theater sparked something in me, I looked at her face to notice if she was thinking the same