part 3

After dropping Meerab at her house, he returned back...

He was in his study all the time n told family members not to disturb him..

He was just surprised..is that the same meerabh..who wad fearless, bold n so passionate to become a lawyer..

Flash back

First day of the London  University

All students from across the world who took admission in various courses came in auditorium for introduction session..all the students from different countries so as meerab n murtasim...most of the students don't know different languages so they start conversations in English..
But both were standing on different sides.. slowly and slowly by interacting with other students, they came face to face .before any one can speak something meerab got a call from her mother n start talking to her in urdu..murtasim was astonished to see someone from his native place...n thought to greet her after completing her phone call..

Mur:-Hai...are you from Pakistan..

Mee:- yes..tum bhi..
Mur:-yes from Hyderabad.
Mee:- great..I m Karachi.. thank god koi toh yahaan apna Mila..
Hai I m meerabh meerabh mirza from Karachi.. I m LLB first year aur aap...

Mur:-Hai I m murtasim from Hyderabad.i just joined in m.b.a.

Mee:-So you are already graduate..great..

Like this, they shared a few things ..n also shared their phone numbers..

Murtasim didn't tell her that he was a khan.. because according to him, girls ran after him because of his money , power n status that his family held in Whole Hyderabad...

After a few days , they also came face to face during a project which is based on community service...
N both started liking each other company..meerabh was a carefree ,bold girl..who was princess of his parents..as she is the only daughter of her parents n only heir of mirza's..
Do her father already purchased a flat of her near the university...

After few days murtasim who was living in hostel shifted with her on her insist ..as according to her he is not so rich so why to waste money on hostel expenses..

Both start living in same flat but in different rooms..
One side murtasim is well organized..other side meerabh is mismanaged..in her rooms things lying here n there..not on the proper place...
She doesn't know how to cook..so she decided to hire a cook..but murtasim stopped as he himself know how to cook..n moreover is she is taking any rent from him atleast he can do this much..in short murtasim didn't let het know in any way that is his also a heir of a influential family...

After few days both got settled easily n start coming closer..
Meerabh found him cute, intelligent person..where murtasim liked his carefree sweet nature..n one day
Murtasim decided to purpose her n he prepared dinner for themselves..
N in a cute sweet manner he purposed her with an ordinary ring..n she without thinking so much accepted...

No doubt meerabh wants to tell the family but murtasim stopped her on pretext of competition of her studies..
She found this request right n thought to gave 100 percent to her studies..like this both completed 2 years together..
But never completed their limits..

It was last day of murtasim in college meerabh was crying as after it may be he will back to country where she still has to complete her last year...

Mee:-Murtasim what will I do without you.. no no please take me with you I will tell me parents about us n surely they will get us marry..

Mur:-no never my dear..you complete your last year n then become a lawyer in this one year also I will get settle n earn well then on your graduation day I will ask your hand from.your parents n moreover till then I will be earning good..

Mee:-but murtasim if you forget me in this one year n marry someone else..said with a pout...n looking really cute..

Murtasim can't control himself n kissed her n she also gave in to the kiss..they broke the kiss n join their foreheads...

Mee:-you think so low of me. how can I forget you n moreover I will daily call you..it just matter of one year..give 100 percent to your studies n I will be there on uiur graduation day..pakka promise..

With heavy heart murtasim left from there..

First few days were totally difficult for both of them.but murtasim daily called her..n one day also told her that he got job in khan industries..
She was very happy..
Slowly murtasim got busy in taking over his company..he wants to establish himself in this one year..so that there should be no reason where meerabh parents can refuse him..although he also belong to a powerful family..but want a good impression on his laws..

On thinking all this, always a smile came across his face..
He wants to see meerabh reaction when she comes to know that he is the khan murtasim khan...

3 months passed liked this..

But from past few days meerabh was not attending her calls..not mobile not on land line...
He was hell frustrated n then start worrying..May be something happened to her as she was very careless..
So decided to call her friend..jolly..
She informed him that she left studies in between n left to her parents as they were not well..

That was a blow for him..
If meerabh decided to leave her studies n came back why didn't she contacted him..
He was hell worried for her now n with a great difficulty her address of Karachi n decided to visit there..

On reaching there he came to know that her parents died in a car accident n she is going to marry to one of her cousin..who is equally rich as her..

That was very heart breaking for him..he said he wants to meet her but they refused..as she is very depressed due to sudden desmise of her parents...he found it some fishy..so decided to investigate ...but it was of no use..

After few days he got a message from her number informing that she is going  to marry  her phuphi son zubair..n he should stop visiting her house in Karachi.. as .the boy who is equally rich n from influential family like her..n she can't marry a middle class boy like him..

Murtasim was very hurt..
So she was also like others who  give value to money n power not love..although he doesn't want to believe it.but it was the truth..

From that day he become ruthless ..he doesn't want to marry any one as all girls are gold digger according to him...

Flash back ends

Present

He is thinking..if she married her phuphi son..n then why didn't they tell..or is she married or not..thinking all this his head was spinning...
N thought to leave this topic here for few days..

Hope this chapter clear few things..more flash back will be there as story need..I will try to complete story next 3-4 parts..

Give your comments n votes it motivate alot....