part :5

Few days passes like this murtasim made her do all his work..n let her sleep on floor..but she never complained..no doubt he was also worried for her. his heart doesn't want to see like this.but then listen to his brain..

After few days...
On breakfast table

Maa:-Beta I have to go Islamabad to your mamu house as her daughter's wedding in few days. I have to help them in wedding preparations n mariyum is,also coming with me..u n meerabh can join us before 2 days of wedding...

Mur:-Ji mam sahib..

Now both are alone at home.n murtasim decided to torture her more...
Here meerabh thought may be now they can talk ..but he avoided her..

Next day he gave off to all the maids .
Mur:- Meerab meerabh..
She came
Mee:-yes murtasim..

Mur:- meerabh actually few of my friends n clients are coming over dinner..but I given off of house help ..
So .now I m in a big problem.
Yes I know I can order food from any hotel, but they all are from overseas, so want to taste traditional food..
Now I don't know what will happen...

Mee :- Don't worry murtasim I will handle everything..I will prepare food for them just tell me how many of your friends are coming.n at what time they are reaching here..

Mur:-Are you sure Meerabh...
I mean we can think anything else also..

Mee:Don't worry I will handle...
Mur:-okay so round about 30 35 people will be there..they will be with their wives ..n will reach here till round about 7 P.m

Meerabh just nodded n went to prepare dinner..

Murtasim just want to humiliate.. as he know she doesn't know how to boil eggs so how can she prepare dinner for so many people...

But meerabh is meerabh...

At 7 p.m

When murtasim reached home with his friends he saw full table was decorated with different food items n presentation was awesome..

All his friends were awestruck on seeing presentation..

Fri:-Wow murtasim..it's great
Who done this..

Mur:-My wife meerabh she done all this..he said proudly he knows there was no one is there to help her..

Fri:-So where is she..

Mur:-,May be she is getting ready..wait I call her n on pretext of calling her he went to his room..n just astonished to see her ...
She was looking damm gorgeous in her pink dress..
No doubt she was looking damm beautiful a pure khanam..n she carried her grace very carefully..

Meerabh just turned around n saw him staring at her..

Mee:-Just 2 minutes I was coming downstairs...
Murtasim just came back in senses oh yaa yaa please come fast...

In whole party murtasim eye's were on her...she was a great host..n dinner was fabulous...

Murtasim was astonished how can she cook so much food n so much tasty also...

Seriously she is not the same meerabh whom he know...

After 2 days murtasim has go to village to attend some serious issues..n he can't leave meerabh alone so decided to take with her...

In village where murtasim attended all village affairs n meerabh who visited village first time just got lost in its beauty..listened problems of ladies n gave her suggestions..

Villagers invited them for  dinner at night..Firstly they refuse but villagers insist as this is a way to say thanks ..n they said yes...

At night

Again meerabh was looking really beautiful in her black dress. Murtasim as usual in her black kurta with shawl.they represents a royal couple..

All villagers arranged a lavish dinner for them..n they really enjoyed with them...murtasim can't take off his eyes from her..how gracefully she is talking to them eating with them showing no attitude no tantrum all shows how perfect khanam is she...

When they returned home meerabh was infront of mirror n removing her jewellery..
Murtasim just can't control himself more n hugged her back n start kissing her n she also responded back he kissed her slowly Slowly they start moving towards the bed..they both were fully lost in kiss murtasim made her sit on bed n kissed her neck n start removing her clothes he opened the zipper..he turned her around n start kissing her back n then stopped ..

What's what's that meerabh..
Her whole back was having marks of blets as someone beaten her brutally...

Mee:- tum se pyar karne ki sajaa...

He just got up what what are you saying..

Meerabh just got up from the bed
Mur:-Tell me who done this..n why ..tell me meerabh..

Mee:-She adjusted her dress n said..there was a time when I want to tell you everything but you refused to listen now I m not in mood to tell..
So please continue with your rights over me..

Mur:-just shut up meerabh..I just..love you nothing else..

Mee:- no you don't love me..as according to you I m a gold digger..so please don't pretend to care for me..

Mur:-Meerabh please please tell me the whole truth I think there is some misunderstanding..please meerabh..please...

Hai friends it's a short part as I m suffering from cough n cold ..try to update next part till Friday..please vote n give your comments