part :-4

Whole night murtasim was not able to sleep just thinking about meerabh..

The next day, in the morning, he decided to visit mirza House  to know the reality. N when he reached their he saw the name of house is changed now it's showing Malik mansion..
It made him suspicious..so he decided to meet the owners ..

N their he saw zubair Malik he immediately recognized him.as he was the same person who told him that she didn't want to meet anyone n moreover she is going to marry him..

Mur:-salaam..
Zub:- Salaam..sorry but I didn't recognize you..
Mur:-actually I m here to meet meerabh n her parents..I m from London..(He hide his identity)

Worried lines shown on his face..
Meerabh who meerabh I don't know any meerabh..

Mur: but we came to know in London that she was going to marry you..

Zub:-She just left..

Mur:-why??

She left ..you know she is bloody gold digger..on the day of nikha she put forward condition to give her all the wealth belong to us n moreover this house which my brother already gave us.. When we opposed it..she back off from nikha..n ran away.she is just a gold digger..all relatives make fun of us..
May be now she will be again in search of some rich man..

This is all for murtasim he can't hear more..he can't believe meerabh can stoop so low..so decided to teach her a lesson..

On returning back home..
Maa :- aayo beta..dekho ye saari shopping nikha ki...aachi hai naa..

Mur:-Ji maa sahib..he was least interested in all this now..
Waise maa begum nikha Kab ka final hua hai..

Maa:-Kya baat hai you are very excited about it..waise next month ka decide hua hai...

Mur:-Nahi maa sahib..get it on as soon as possible what about next week...

Maa:- But itni jaladi..how it's possible...

Mur:-What's issue maa..get it next week or then next year..as I have to go for New project to Dubai.. ( He lied)

Maa:-No..next year is too far..
Okay I will talk to waqas n get it fast ..Okay...
Murtasim just smiled n left from there..

(I m not going to write full details so direct on nikha )

Next week
No doubt meerabh was looking extremely gorgeous in her red Lehnga..n murtasim was not less than a Greek God in his black sherwani
( guys imagine them in this outfit from there recent photo shoot).

All were just looking them in awe...the wedding was lavish..

Then both said qubool hai..n accepted each other as husband n wife..

After all left..
Meerabh was brought to his or can say that their room..n mariyum made her sit on bed..

Then murtasim came with maa begum..as usual she gave her khanum ring n told her to accept all duties of a khanum.which she just nodded...

Mari:-So Bhai aap kya gift de gaaye Bhabhi ko aaj..

Murtasim just smiled n brought a small box from her cupboard n presented to meerab which she accepted n on his insisted she opened it..n it was a beautiful diamond locket engraved M on it in golden chain..

Mar:-Wow Bhai it's beautiful..
Bhabhi you liked it..
In response meerabh just nodded..

When all left murtasim told her to change in some casual which she nodded..

N after coming from washroom..meerabh decided to talk to murtasim who was standing near window.she noticed that he already changed in to his t shirt n trousers..

Meer:-Murtasim..actually I just want to tell you ..

Mur:-( he just turned n clutch her arms in his very tightly.)
You want to tell ..what ..
That you ran away from your house because zubair told you that he will not give in to your demands..you just want money..
How stoop you will go meerabh..you need money only..you agree to marry me a stranger just because I m owner of khan empire..
You didn't want to meet me once..why meerabh why..
You are not the meerabh whom I loved..who wants to marry me a  middle class for love..I loved you meerabh..just you but you...you are gold digger..just a gold digger..

Mee:-Murtasim just listen too me once..please

Mur:- no you are not my meerabh you know why I married you to teach you a lesson..n moreover to make your life a living hell..
From on onwards you will live in this house like my slave..
N I will never accept you as my wife..

Welcome to hell my dear..
Welcome to hell...

Meerabh start crying but he paid no attention n went to slept on bed..

Mur:-n yes listen you will sleep on floor  now onwards..
N don't you dare to tell anything to your mama Mami or maa sahib..I will assure you I will ruin life of haya. Your cousin..for sure..
N throw a pillow on floor for her..

Meerabh picked up the pillow while crying silently n slept there....

She wept all night on her fate..but decided to be calm as now she is with murtasim. No matter how he behaved but shr loves him with whole heart n her love is enough for both of them..

Next morning meerabh got up early in morning n got ready..
She was drying her hairs with towel when murtasim got up..
He just got lost in her beauty..
She was wearing a red anarkali ..her hairs were wet.with no makeup..just natural beauty ..

Without saying anything he just went towards her.he himself don't know when he is so much attracted towards her and stood behind her n start staring her..

Both were string each other from mirror..murtasim kept her all hair on right shoulder n hugged her he closed his eyes n lost himself in her..her vanilla shampoo fragrance n her perfume all were making him crazy..he doesn't know when he start kissing her back..n then turned her n start kissing her..she lost in his kisses..although this is not the first time they kissed.but it was their first kiss n make-out after their wedding..n slowly came left her lips n start kissing her neck..meerabh whose hands are on his shoulders n hair..a moan escaped from her lips..n he got more excited on seeing her reaction n start kissing her aggressively..n bite her on neck..n then ..

There is a knock....n both returned from their romance to earth.. murtasim just cursed the intruder.. n meerabh was looking here n there nit able to meet his gaze...

Mur:-Who is there??.
Maid:-Khan maa sahib bhula rahi hai..bibi ji ke ghar se naashta aaya hai aur unnki bahen bhi...

Mur:- okay we are coming..
N left to get ready..

After all this incident meerabh is sure that he loves her still ..but due to some misunderstanding he hates her..she for sure clear all this...
N got ready for breakfast n meet haya...

On breakfast table

All were waiting for them..haya was also there..they both met haya n other members...

There was a smile on their faces.which satisfied maa sahib n haya...they all took breakfast in happy mood..

After Breakfast
Haya took her to lawn n start talking..
Aapi aap khush hai naa..
Murtasim Bhai..I mean he behaved well with you..

Meerabh can see worry lines on her face..
Yes my dear he is very nice with me..n told me I can take as much as time to get settle in this house..n he will be there for me always..

Haya was happy on listening all this..n just her eyes fell on bite..

Haya:-So..Bhai gave you time..to adjust or you both make it out..while pointing her bite..

Meerabh just can't keep her eyes up..n just blushed.her cheeks get pink..

Ha:-Oh my my..I can see someone is in blushing...

Oh aapi I m very happy for you..n just hugged her...

Murtasim who wad listening to all this just astonished why meerabh didn't tell last night incident to any one..
He thought may be she will tell everything to haya..but she didn't...

Hai friends I know this chapter isn't up to mark..
But give your comments n views...
No proof reading...
I will try to complete it in next 2-3 chapters...