part 6

After what he saw he just diversted..how can someone harm such beautiful girl inside and outside..he was crying silently..n cursing himself..it's hurting him so see her in this state..he wants to know the reason n most important the person behind it he want to kill that person..

The very next day the both left for the Hyderabad meerabh is more silent. No doubt murtasim tried to talk to her, but she just gave answer yes or no, nothing else..

For the past two days, he was trying to know, but every time she refused , she even slept in the guest room to avoid him...
He was frustrated..n not its the limit he wants to know each n everything..so decided something in his mind..

Next morning

He was in study ..meerabh sent his breakfast with feena but he refused to have it n didn't take his coffee also on lunch time he did the same. When In evening he also refused for snacks n tea so meerabh decided to put some sense into him.
In study there was a big wooden table where on pc he was working he knows that meerab entered study but didn't look up.

Mee:-Whats it murtasim..why are you not taking something ..

Mur:-Nothing it's just I m not hungry..

Mee:-Don't lie.i know you can't live hungry more than 3 hours. so tell me why are you not eating ...

Murtasim just smiled n said so you know my each habit. So how can you forget that once what ever I decided I will do it..
So now I have decided that I will not eat anything until you tell me who done all this with u..
So now either tell me the truth or leave from here..meerab just left from there...murtasim just smiled n start doing his work...
When in night he didn't eat anything she lost all his cool...
N decided to broke in to his study..

Mee:-Why why are you doing all this..you love teasing me right..she was in full anger mode..

Mur:-No its not like that..just tell me the truth..

Mee:-Truth what you want to know..you already decided that I m gold digger a whore who want just money n I m having no self respect no dignity...

Word WHORE triggered him.
Mu:--Meerabh..he was about to slap her...
He controlled him..n his anger ..tell me the truth or leave from.here..n sat in the sofa placed there..

Meerabh who just saw his anger start crying n
What you want to know..
Okay I tell you everything..n start clearing his tears..

Meerabh side story

Once you left from London I start missing you no doubt we talk daily but I need you I wany to be with you so I decided to come back n talk to my parents..n decided not to tell you..when I reached back my parents were surprised. But my maa baba listened to me carefully..my baba was impressed when I told him that you first want to establish you n then to ask about my hand..so he decided to meet you ..remember once I called you n told you I have a surprise for you it was that that my parents wants to meet you..n do our engagement n nikha will be after my graduation.but you told me that you are in Dubai from company side to attend new project n will be in back to Pakistan after one week. So I thought to surprise you..I was so happy...

After 2 days my phuppho was in our house with his son zubair n when they came to know about all this they were very furious as they wanted me  to married his son as this way they can have all my properties,money  n me as well. My parents declined it as he is not a good boy..they wanted my happiness. Which was with you not that Malik zubair

Zubair can't take no so he killed my parents infront of me.he shot them.n bribed police to make it a robbery case. They locked me in store room for one week n didn't give me anything to eat..they just wanted me accept him n say yes to nikha but I refused again and again..so my phuphi n zubair beat me with belts.but I didn't say yes as I just loved you ..they snatched my phone.so that I can't contact anyone..
They made me do all house work n so many nights I slept empty stomach..they made me sign on property papers.
Meerabh was crying all the time while telling him all the truth..

One day zubair he he tried to force himself on me..said Meerab while hiccups..
So I decided to say yes..
I thought only this way I can be out of this mess..

After 3 days nikha was to happen..they made me ready as bride..I requested our servant farukh to help me to elope first he denied as he was scared of zubair but when i remind him how my parents support him after his parents death n sponsor his education he helped me to ran away to my mamu to here Hyderabad..

Waqas mamu n anila Mami was shocked to see me like it they want to punish him n done case on them but police didn't help us either n I was in depression..tried to contact you but it was of no use..

I was in depression..they took me to doctor n I went under so many therapies..
One day mamu told me he wants to marry me off but I rejected because my heart was  still waiting for you..
Once maa begum saw me n wants me as your wife..she told me his son is the the owner of khan industries so I said yes..
I thought by meeting her son may be I can reach to my murtasim...but you denied to meet the girl..
So I thought on day of engagement  I will talk to you n know about my love..
But when I saw you I just thanked God that after so much he listened to my prayers n returned you to me..
But you..you just listened what zubair told you that I m character less,  gold digger etc etc...u trusted him not tried to atleast listen my side of story...

Murtasim who was listening all this having tears in his eyes his meerabh has to suffer so much n what he was doing just accusing her..

Mee:-You know you are the dole reason of all this..

Mur:- mee..how..what are you saying meerabh n tried to hug her..
But meerab back off.
Yes you..naa main tum se pyaar karti naa vaapis Pakistan aati naa mere parents ki death hoti aur naa hi mere saath itna sub kuch hota..
My dream to become lawyer is ruined ..all all because of you..
She was crying. Murtasim tried to sooth her but it was of no use.as she went from there ..
N murtasim just left in study...

Mur:-How can I such be foolish...how can I believe him..my meerabh suffered so much because of me.n here I was enjoying my life..oh god I have done a mistake..no no it's not a sin...God will not forgive me...n start crying silently...

Both souls were crying on their fate ...

Precap:-What will happen now...

So guys I updated next part...
Hope you like it hive your votes n comments