Last Part

Murtasim n meerabh settled in the same flat in which they lived before marriage. Murtasim arranged a maid n a driver with a car.. no doubt meerabh opposes, but murtasim was murtasim. He didn't change his decision..

Mee:- murtasim please I can manage my own..please I don't need a driver n not a maid.

Mur:- no way my jaan..you will just study n take care of yourself n you will talk to me n moreover miss me..

On listening miss me meerabh got emotional n start having tears in her eyes..

Dear please don't cry dear.you know I can't see tears in your eyes..please naa jaan..
U know I love you so much..it just a matter of one year..n I will visit you sometimes.

Meerabh smiled with tears, murtasim leave her once she settled down completely n started her university with heavy heart.

Both daily talked on video call n share their daily routine. In this way, her first semester approached n she got busy in it. murtasim also reduced to call n just leave message to avoid waste of her time..

It was her last exam, and she is excited as today she will talk to murtasim after so many days n also to mariyum n maa begum..after reaching home n getting fresh decided to talk to murtasim first but his phone was switched off..she got pissed off on it..some one was ringing the bell but maid was not at home so she got upto open the door herself. she opened the door but didn't bother to see who it is as she is just busy in calling murtasim..

Mee:- Where the hell you are murtasim..n busy in calling him..

Murtasim who was lost in her standing on door say I m here my jaan..She listened his voice n turned n ran to hug him..

Mee:- you are here murtasim..oh my god.oh my god .I love you I love you I miss you dear..
He just smiled n hug her back..
I am there to surprise you.i know today it was your last exam n you have 2 weeks off.so I came here to spend thses holidays with u.

Mee:- oh thank you thank you so much murtasim..I love you..
They entered in .she thought something okay..now it came to my mind why you maid is on leave for few days.it was your planing right.

Mur:-yaa it's all part of my plan.as I want to spent few days with you cook for you n enjoy with you..

Meerabh just got happy..murtasim went to fresh up as he was tired so Meerabh cooked for themselves n both enjoyed their meal n watched movie n went to rest

Next morning meerabh was busy on call with someone when murtasim got up she told him to get ready as they are going for shopping n to explore the city. Murtasim first denied but when she requested again n again he said yes.Full day they explore the city had lunch in her favorite restaurant..

At night when they reached home merrab stopped him from going in room.

Mee:-I have a surprise for u.can you wait for me just for 10 minutes.
Mur:-Surprise what??
Mee:'Just wait for 10 minutes
N went to room..
After half an hour
Mur:-Meerab aur Kitna time laage gaaya yaar..u said 10 minutes n it's more than 30 minutes yaar..

Mee:-Just 5 more minutes.
Murtasim start knocking n after 10 minutes she opened the door..
She was looking breathtaking in her black saree with a deep neck from front n back.just minimal makeup..she was looking like an angel..n murtasim just forget to blink.
Meerabh, you are just looking beautiful. No actually marvelous...she got shy on listening it...merrab but why all this..
Murtasim today is the day when we met first time here in London..you remembered or forgot..
Oh ..I just forgot meerabh..
No issue dear.n I have a gift for you..saying this she gifted him his favorite perfume n a Rolex watch as he is found of watches..
It's beautiful meerabh..I just loved it.
But I m sorry I didn't bought anything for you..but promise I will get you your favorite tomorrow..

Mee:-So if you didn't bring me
Any thing can I ask you anything that you can give me..

Mur:Yes, my dear, anything you want.
Mee: So I want you murtasim.
Mur:- meerabh you..
She hold her hand n took her to their room. The room was decorated with candles n their were rose petals on the floor n the bed .n on one corner there was chocolate cake .
Murtasim just astonished on seeing all this n looked towards her n hold her cheeks on his hands.
Meerabh are you sure about it.
I mean you wany our relationship to next level.
Yes murtasim I need you please make me yours.I want to feel you love you ..
But meerab.
Why murtasim don't you love me..or Is there anyone else.
no no meerabh how can you think so low of me.i just loved you n will always love you its just that I thought you don't want to take our relationship to next level till the time nothing else.
Meerabh just hold her face n kissed him .few seconds he didn't relaise after few seconds he start responding n take the lead.

They stopped when both are out of breathe. He picked her up n took her to the bed n start kissing her aggressively. Both helped each other to remove their dress. Both want this..
Murtasim just looked in her eyes n kissed her hard.after leaving lips he started kissing her neck n then start sucking her breast.they were so handful .he can't get enough of them..n slowly move downwards he kissed her belly .n explore all the body. Her moans are making him crazy.n slowly move towards her clit. He positioned himself n looked once again in her eyes as seeking her permission she just nodded n he entered her making her cry in pain.she cried he said soothing words to calm her down.n moved only when she was comfortable. N start giving him thrust after thrust.she also start enjoying it n start moving her hips.he was happy when she start enjoying with him..in between he kissed every where.they both reached on climax together..n slept in each other embrace..

Next day when meerab got up its already 10 am .she just looked here n there murtasim wasn't there ..n she wad lying alone in bed..she got worried as she thought murtasim will be with her in bed.while thinking she saw Murtasim coming in bedroom..she felt shy n remembered what happened last night.

Mur:-So you got up my dear..
I hope you aren't feeling any pain..

Mee:-She covered her self properly n said no I m just fine where were you..

Mur:-I was busy in making some arrangements..

Mee:-Arrangements???

Mur:-yaa..come let's take a bath..he helped her to get up
N reached there in washroom where he arranged Luke warm water with different essentials oils..which will help her to relax...
She feel very happy on seeing all this n took extra time to bath..after getting ready she came in hall were he arranged a perfect brunch for themselves..
After having brunch murtasim gave her a medicine..

Mee:- What's this murtasim..
Mur:-it's after pill my dear..you know yesterday we have unprotected sex n that to 2-3 rounds.so it's just for safety..

Mee (got worried):- you don't want child..

Mur:-No my dear it's not like that it's just still your half year is left n moreover I want us to enjoy this time period together. So it's just for today only..from next time I will be more careful n use protection...

Meerab got happy n thanked Allah for so understanding husband..next few days they enjoyed a lot n exploreeach other everynight.N then murtasim returned back on promise of to return back soon...like this they completed next six months..

On her graduation day maa begum, haya, meerabh,waqas n anila all were present there..all were happy on her success..So was she..as today she achieved her goal in life.

On returning back to Pakistan meerab opened her law firm n also helped in her legal matters ..n after three years they blessed with twins....
They thanked God again and again for hos blessings...

Finally I completed this story...I hope you all will like it...give your votes n comments