part :-7

Two persons are yelling on top of their lungs for their life..but it seemed all become dumb and deaf
They were not other than Malik zubair n his mother.

Khan the great murtasim khan was sitting on his chair n watching all this n that was giving them immense pleasure..how can..how can they abuse his love his wife..she suffered alot because of these two..
Mur:- So how is you feeling my dear zubair..I hope it's not paining so much..

Zu:-What we have done to you.why are you torching us..

Mur:-What u have done.let me remind you meerabh..you touched my  meerabh with your dirty hands..you tried to force your self on her..I will not leave you two.

Mother:-No beta it's not truth she herself ran away ..I swear we both are not at fault..

Mur:'Really..do you think I will believe you again..already by believing you I hurt her alot..but not now..now u be will suffer..

Zubair:-Please please leave you we will do what ever you say but please leave us..

Mur:-So tell me what u done with mirza sahib ,his wife n meerab..confess all your crimes n i will leave both of you..n sign all the property papers..

Zubair done as murtasim said..n signed the property papers n mirza House on meerabh name..

Mur:-So now officer now both confessed..put them in jail for life time ...

Punishing them give him satisfaction..but still he has to do alot ..now he want to rectify his relationship with his meerabh. He knows she love him alot but now it's forgotten he has to remind her it again...

After 2 days they went to wedding meerabh was very happy on meeting with maa begum n mariyaam..she was really happy on each n every function on day of Sangeet she danced with all girls,on mehndi night also she was looking damm beautiful in her green outfit..murtasim just lost in her beauty..all were prasing the couple..murtasim himself made her eat the dinner on which all girls just jealous of her..

After returning back from wedding in night after changing meerabh prepare her bed on floor.n when murtasim came from washroom n on seeing this he just asked.
Meerabh what are you doing.
Mee:-I m very tired so going to sleep..
Mur:-Yaa just seeing but why on floor..come sleep on bed..
She just smirks why???what changed now..I m the same meerabh whom you said welcome to hell meerabh on our wedding night..you know I m happy in this hell now..

Murtasim made him sit on couch
Please dear please maa Kar do.yaar..I m really sorry..see there is gift for you..n handed him papers of her maternal house n all the properties which zubair got..
She just seeing n start crying.
Meerabh they are in police custody now..

Mee:- but that will not change the truth..that my parents are not with me now..
Mur:- I m.sorry please maa Kar do..
Noo I can't ..n she start crying..
Mur:-So what you want tell me what should I do to get your forgiveness...

Leave me..Divorce me..I don't want to live with you ..
Meerabh he just shouted...
No way...I will not divorce you tum meri biwi ho aur qayamat tak meri hi raho gaayi..

Mee:-n you will always remind me why n how I lost my parents...I will never forgive you..n start crying..he can't see her crying n left from there..he spent all night in study n next day left for office early morning he didn't call anyone.n nor did receive any call..n came late night .n sleep in this goes for 3 days.. meerabh was watching all this but didn't say anything  ..
Maa begum was worried she thought may be couple had a clash n decided to take matter in her hands..

Next morning
Maa:-What is this murtasim. Why are you not coming home on time n also leaving early. Is everything alright between you two..
Meerabh was standing outside of the room n listening..

Mur:-No maa how can you think so..meerabh is really sweet.always send me lunch in office n take care of my each n every need..thanks maa for bringing her in my life..

Maa:-are you sure.you both are happy together..

Mur:-of course maa..I really love her..n I m just busy in my Dubai project. I told you remember...now I have to go to Dubai for 2-3 months..I have a flight tomorrow

Maa:-What..ok.so just take meerabh with you..I will told meerabh to pack for both of you..

Mur:- no maa I can't take her with me she will all the time in hotel room alone I will be more worried for her..here she is safe n sound with you n mariyum I will try to come back soon..okay maa I have to complete all work bye n take care of your self ,mariyum n my wife meerabh..n kissed her head..

Meerabh listened all this n went in her room...

Murtasim came in room n she was sitting on bed n lost in some thoughts...

Mur:- Meerab I m leaving for Dubai .
Mee:- yaa I listened..you are going for 2 3 months..good for you..

Mur:-No meerabh I m leaving forever..these are the property papers I have just transferred all my properties on your, maa begum n mariyum name..
N kept the file on table..
N yaa these are divorce papers I have signed..just sign it n hand over to our lawyer he will do the next proceedings..

Meerabh just looked at her in horror..
What you said ..
Yaa meerabh I m leaving forever..I didn't tell this to maa..but just I m giving all these files n papers to you..
Saying all this having tears in his eyes..so as in meerab's eyes but as her back was facing him so he is not able to see her tears..

Good bye meerabh take care of your self n ho saake toh mujhe maa Kar deena..

Saying this he left ..

Precap:-sepration ??? Did really they will separate..
Or this is the end of there story...