part 8

Murtasim left from there ..n here meerabh was sitting in their room crying.she tore the divorce paper..
Mee:How can he think of divorcing me.. I will kill him..stupid.Idiot..n start crying..

She was angry as she came to know that he decided to leave her...although she is angry with  him. but still loves him to the core..
when she heard his car  leaving, she just couldn't control n start crying loudly..mariyum came to the room as maa begum was calling her on seeing her crying she got afraid..

Mar:- bhabhi what what happened why are you crying..is everything alright..

But she didn't respond n cried a lot..
Mariyum ran n called maa begum.maa begum when she saw her crying. She also got worried..

Maa:-what happened beta why are you crying...don't worry he will back soon..n if you missed him.alot I will send you to him..okay now stop crying..she thought meerabh crying because Murtasim left for Dubai..

Mee:-no maa begum he is not coming back.. he told me he will live there n will not come back..
Maa:-Beta I m sure he is saying all this to tease you..
Mee:-No no..I know him he is just leaving..no I can't let him leave me like this.. She was crying bitterly..

She got up, took her dupatta n chaddar n ran towards n main gate... no doubt maa sahib n mariyum tried to stop her but she didn't listen.

Bakhtu Bhai, get me the car..
But bibi ji there is no driver .
Okay, so give me the keys..
But bibi ji.
Bakhtu give me keys it's your khanam order..she shouted.
N he handed her keys.
She went towards the airport in full speed.mariyum tried to call murtasim n let him know that meerab is coming in search of him, but it was of no use as he phone was out of the coverage area..

Meerabh was driving in full speed breaking all rules..no doubt on one signals police tried to stop her but she didn't stop..

On reaching airport she was running here n there in search of him..but can't find him..
as she doesn't know where to go..and there were so many people there..she looked here n there..then airport security came and stopped her for going further..but she was not bothering anything.. at last when she was unable to handle it .she shouted on the top of the lungs " murtasim..." Murtasim..." She was saying please please please please please stop my husband from leaving me .. please please please stop him from going to Dubai..
In between lady staff came and tried to take her back...she shouted again n again...in between a lady staff pushed her back n she was about to fall.she was afraid to touch the ground ..she closed eyes in anticipation..but after few seconds she feel her self in some secure arms..she opened her eyes n saw some one very handsome..n feel very secure. N he was none other than our hero khan Murtasim khan.....

He saw from a very distant a lady pushing meerabh..he ran as fast as he can n saved her  on time..

"What the hell" how dare how dare you to push her like this... what if some thing happens to her .." Murtasim was shouting on the top of his lungs..n all were quiet on seeing his temper..in between she hold murtasim's collar n slapped him...yes slapped him very hard..he was shocked...here he is fighting for her n she slapped him..

"How dare you...how dare you...Mr murtasim khan  ...how dare you...????" How can you leave me  go from here ...how can..no Mr murtasim..no har Baar tumhaari manmaani Nahi chale gaayi...never... always you leave me when I need you the most...n you dare not to left me  this time ... not this time..you dare  not to think leave me alone...she said in a one go...He just amused to see this side of her.. n was very happy to know that  she is here to stop him..he was looking her pouting expression..n really loved it...

Speak up..you idiot speak up now...

Mur:-I love you..will you spend all of your life with me .my love...

Meerabh just nodded n hugged him..n he just hugged her back..both move from airport to khan haveli..
Maa begum, who was worried till now, got happy on seeing them together back..
In night both slept each other cuddling..

After a few days, murtasim told each n everything to maa begum..as how they met each other how fell in love etc...how her parents got killed n how she suffered alot.maa begum got worried n mariyum  cried ..

One evening, murtasim sent a message to get ready as they are going to a dinner date.. meerabh got ready in a beautiful saree she was looking breathtaking in it..
Murtasim took her to a beautiful house.a lake house. which was decorated beautifully..n dinner was amazing, so as the aura ..
Meeabh was very happy n thought to talk to murtasim regarding their relationship..
Although now there is no misunderstanding but still they didn't consume their wedding..

Mur:-I have a gift for you..n handed her a envelope
Mee:-what is this..
Mur:-open your self
When meerabh opened it n got astonished..
Mee:-Murtasim this is ..
I mean ye sub..

Mur:-these are your admission form which got selected now you will complete your last year of your degree..
Mee:-no..murtasim I can't..
Mur:-yes meerabh..you will n you have to for my sake for your parents...please please don't say no...

Mee:but what about maa begum..
Mur:I have already talked with her..she has no issue with it .

Mee:-But it's a matter of one year how I will live there. khan haveli work..n ..my responsibilities as a khanam.

Mur:-Everything will be sorted out.n you will live in the same flat. N I will pay you visit ..just matter of one year..please for my sake unless I will be in guilt always that you didn't complete your study because of me. You are not a lawyer because of me please please meerabh ..

Meerabh said yes n after  one week they left to America again ...

Thanks all of you for your votes n comments..
Next will be the last part..

Give your comments n votes on this one...