5 || LEGAL NAME

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 – 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕟𝕕
CHAPTER FIVE | LEGAL NAME
𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪

Storm finally allowed Sophia to use his bathroom, freeing her from the restraints as he paced his floors once more, thinking. It was possible that Sophia was Artyom's daughter. Morales was Anastasia's maiden name, so that could be one way of hiding her but even so it wouldn't have made sense. How could she live beside him? He'd bought the penthouse for just over eighteen million dollars. How'd she get the money? That wasn't any small feat.

Storm started slamming his fists against the bathroom door. "Get the fuck out!" He needed to know. He needed to know everything about her.

"You broke my finger!"

Storm rolled his eyes at the little girl. He could've done much worse than that.

"You broke my fucking finger!"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out!"

Sophia opened the door finally and glared at him, cupping one of her hands in the other, keeping it close to her chest. "I'm out."

Storm grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her away from the bathroom and into the living room, flinging her onto the couch and meeting her glare dead on. "Shut up."

Sophia did as told but glared at the man, nonetheless. She watched as he pulled out his phone, eyes on her as he called someone. "Uznayte, kto takaya Sophia Morales." Find out who Sophia Morales is.

Sophia curled her upper lip back and scowled at Storm. "YA mogu skazat' vam, kto takaya Sophia Morales." I can tell you who Sophia Morales is.

Storm's hand shot forward and grabbed her neck, keeping one hand on the phone. "Sdelay eto seychas." Do it now.

Sophia glared, watching as he ended the call and flung his phone across the couch. "I told you who I was."

"You speak Russian?"

She glared at him. After all, the only reason why she picked up Russian was because of him. She'd done it to be closer to him, to understand him and his business. The various foster families she'd been with didn't allow her to speak her native tongue so she would've gradually lost it hadn't been for her stubbornness. She'd first been allowed to speak Russian again after being kicked out of the system and handed a hefty sum of money in inheritance.

"You'd have been six when I killed your family."

She glared at him. After all, that wasn't something she'd ever forget. "And you were seventeen."

His eyes burned. "Not. A. Word."

Sophia shut her mouth.

"Artyom didn't have a daughter. He only had a son. A stupid son named Dara. Dara was fourteen. And you were six?"

Sophia didn't speak despite wanting to. Her brother wasn't stupid. He was bright and kind and had the sweetest smile on his lips and eyes that shone whenever he saw her. He was her hero. Her hero that Storm had killed.

"So tell me, speak, how the fuck did I not know Artyom had a daughter?"

"My auntie. I'm legally her child," Sophia admitted. "Legally."