51 || THE DEAL

𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 (𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 & 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓) – 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE | THE DEAL
𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪

You're just my pet, echoed in her mind long after he said it, her eyes locked with his as he choked her with no remnants of remorse. She almost believed that he genuinely wanted her dead.

Tears filled her eyes as she grew paler and bluer, the fight in her quickly dying as her oxygen supply fizzed out. It was only when her hands dropped down onto her sides that Storm finally let go of her, letting her take a few deep breaths before repeating the process all over again until tears completely drenched her cheeks and sobs filled the room.

"I'm done," she sobbed. "No more. I-I'll be good. I'll be good."

Storm tightly wrapped his hand around her little neck as he choked her, pressing her deeper into the mattress as he hovered over her, drawing her legs apart and imprisoning her form with his. "That fucking stutter again. I thought I told you to drop it."

Sophia sobbed and tried to loosen his grip by twisting and turning but to no avail. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Storm let go of her but not because of repetitive apologies, no. It was because she was soaking wet between her thighs, her pink leggings having darkened in colour. The little fucking freak liked being choked half to death.

Storm twirled Sophia around in one smooth movement and saw just how wet she was. The wet patch straining against her pussy confirmed it for him. She was feeling it.

"Don't touch me."

Storm didn't touch her but he didn't get off the bed either. He simply remained between her parted legs and watched as her pussy pulsated and more wetness coated the fabric. "I'm not touching you."

Sophia got up, falling over once and then twice before turning around and hugging her legs.

It was then that Storm noticed just how dilated her eyes were.

"You like it," he stated. "You like it when I choke you like a filthy little whore, don't you?"

Sophia bit her lower lip, eyes tearing up as they darted around before landing on her curling toes. She was ashamed. She didn't even understand it herself how she could be so scared yet so... excited. The only thing that she could think of besides air was pissing him off even more, pushing his limits and imagining him taking her roughly as he choked her half to death.

"Why am I like this?" Sophia cried. "Why do I want you so bad?" She was so embarrassed. She had yet to understand how her body and her mind worked.

"Komne." Come here.

She drew more into herself, tears dripping down her cheeks and onto the mattress. She couldn't stop crying, the adrenaline in her body screaming at her to run away while her pussy pulsated for him, wanting to pull him inside of the depths of her.

When she didn't come as he told her to, he drew her into his arms himself, holding her and drawing patterns against her back as she softly cried.

There was something that Storm had noticed about Sophia, something that he was sure that she did not even know herself. She enjoyed his presence, sought it even. Without him, she was lonely and lost, as though she was longing for something she knew she could never get. She was so broken that even as he held her in his arms, he had trouble making sure that he didn't drop a singular piece of her broken heart.

In a sense, Sophia reminded Storm of himself. Before his father died anyway.

Being around Sophia had made Storm realise that he'd been living the last two decades of his life on autopilot. Every day was the same and he couldn't remember the last time he felt so angry as he felt with Sophia, as disappointed and as amused as when he was Sophia. It was never bleak with her. Never. So seeing her so broken broke him.