31 || DIRTY LITTLE GIRL

𝕚𝕗 𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚'𝕞 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 – 𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕤
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE | DIRTY LITTLE GIRL
𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪

Sophia spread her legs and arched her back, doing as told absentmindedly. She gripped onto her sheets as she watched him through the mirror, watching how his gaze raked over her body before biting his lip to withhold a moan as though she was the sexiest woman alive.

"Gosh, Sophia baby." Storm nearly rolled his eyes back from pleasure. She was so fucking tight. So fucking gorgeous.

A moan left her lips at the sound of that, breathy sighs of pleasure left her lips with every thrust, sighs quickly being replaced by loud moans as he grew more aggressive, striking her ass repeatedly. "More."

Storm didn't hesitate to give her what she wanted, his finger naturally gravitating to the burned brand at the back of her thigh, tracing the familiar brand he had tattooed on his neck. Seeing the brand and feeling it under his fingertips made him all the harder than he already was, the veins straining in his neck from how hard he held himself back from cumming right then and there.

She was to die for.

"Your wide hips," he forced himself to continue, gritting out the words. "The dimples just above your butt, the natural arch of your back. Fuck, Sophia. Not so tight."

She could barely focus on what he was saying from how good he was fucking her, her toes curling, drool gathering in her mouth.

"Your long black hair. Fuck, I love your silky hair." Storm twisted her jet-black locks around his wrist and yanked her head back, forcing her to continue watching despite it all being too much for her. "Your small hands and dainty fingers." Even her feet were so fucking pretty. Her fucking feet. He certainly wouldn't mind having them all over his dick.

"I-I can't." Sophia shook her head, trying to move her gaze away but her eyes always gravitated back to him as if that was where they were meant to be. "I'm gonna cum."

His hand lowered from her hair to her neck, his gaze finally darting over hers, causing a loud moan to leave the capture of her pretty lips. "Your thin little neck. Just perfect for my fingers to wrap around."

Sophia came with a loud scream, electric currents running up and down her body before settling at her sex as he continued fucking her with such roughness that tears of pleasure started gathering in her eyes. "Please."

"Even your fucking voice is perfect, malyshka. Every fucking thing about you is attractive. You're my fucking fantasy come true."

"Tell me," she moaned, "your fantasies."

His grip tightened on the sides of her throat, as his lips brushed against her ear, his breathy sighs echoing in her mind. "You sure you can handle them?"

She shuddered against him, her eyes meeting his stormy greys. "Try me."

He didn't hesitate to tighten his grip on her neck, his second hand supporting her weight as her legs shook and eventually failed her as his hips continued plunging into hers. His aggression drew another scream from her lips.

Sophia completely shattered as Storm brought her to another orgasm before dropping her on the mattress, making sure the pillow was properly situated under her hips. "I wanna," he was inside her once more, ignoring her cry of mercy, "kill those two little shits and fuck you on top of their rotting corpses."

Sophia shuddered, her hips raising to meet his thrusts. "Don't kill them."

Storm struck her bottom at least a dozen times, eyeing the pink bullet vibrator and the little string attached to it. "Always worrying about everyone else but yourself."