50 || UNEXPECTED GUEST

𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕕 – 𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕪
CHAPTER FIFTY | UNEXPECTED GUEST
𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪

Stepping into Storm's home office, it was obvious to everyone within a six-foot radius that the girl was angry despite her aloof attitude. He knew it. Koshmar knew it. Everyone knew it.

"I told you to stop calling me, da? I'm busy," Storm scoffed at Andrej, more focused on Sophia. He watched as she crossed her long legs, wearing those pink leggings he'd put out for her as well as a matching sports bra, watching as she chewed on her food and as her fingers softly clicked on the keys, filling the room with that false sense of approachability when she was anything but. Yes.

She refused to talk with him, refused to meet his burning gaze and refused to be with him. And she'd made it perfectly clear why.

She was upset.

"It's important, Storm. You can't just put a pause on the operation just because of some pet-"

Sophia's fingers halted.

"Zamolchi." Shut up.

Soft clicks filled the room once again, acting as though the house didn't look like a war zone.

"Stop calling me."

Sophia drew a stray lock of hair behind her ear, feeling how his gaze burned her skin, following her every movement. She knew he was staring, his patience breaking through the seams of his iron grip. But she persevered.

"All because of a pet?"

A whine left Koshmar's lips as he quickly retreated into the depths of the condo, going into hiding before the bomb in the room detonated.

Storm chuckled darkly, keeping his eyes on Sophia as her fists tightened at her sides. He pressed the phone closer to his ear and finally decided to approach the violent girl. Grabbing her by her throat, he forced her head back and finally locked her sapphire blues with the piercing icicles of his cold gaze. "What'd you call my girl?"

She let out a soft gasp, warmth spreading over the pale apex of her face. Her surprise was quickly replaced by her burning anger as her eyes turned into slits once again.

"Your girl?"

Humming, Storm drew his thumb over her lower lip and raised an eyebrow at her. She only let out a huff and turned her head, crossing her arms.

He wasn't forgiven just yet.

Storm forced her head back once more, his face hovering over hers as he glared at her. "Yes." Storm tried to kiss Sophia, only for her to deny him by turning her head, drawing a growl from his lips. "My fucking girl."

"But Morozov-!"

Before Andrej could say anymore, the call was ended and the phone was tossed. Storm couldn't care less about the man. He didn't care, not when all he could think about was how he'd gone over three days without touch.

It was driving him fucking insane.

"Give me a kiss."

She only huffed, refusing him once again when he tried to kiss her.

"Sophia," he groaned. He'd already apologised. He'd even put up the silky ropes for her and she hadn't even batted her eyes. "Give me my kiss."

Sophia turned her head once more, trying to escape his grip all whilst glaring at him.

He forced her head further back, holding her so tightly that a groan left her lips. "I said give me my fucking kiss, malyshka."