It's Normal

Delirious' POV

I ran a hand through my short brown hair and tapped the elevators walls impatiently. They opened to reveal a near empty lobby and Evan sitting in a chair, busy on his phone. He looked over and grinned at me. "Hey Delirious!" he called out and stood up. "Took you long enough."

"I had to wake up and get dressed," I glared at him, not wanting to tell him what took the majority of the time I spent to get down to the lobby.

"Yeah yeah," he laughed and stretched before walking over to me with his roller suitcase. "So how are sleeping arrangements going to work?"

I clicked on the button to call the elevator back down, "I've got the floor and you've got the bed."

"What? I'm the one who didn't check their reservations! I should get the floor!" Evan argued causing me to sigh in annoyance.

"Would you prefer for me to take the bathtub?" I sneered at him, too tired to be anything but a bitch.

"No..." Evan sighed right as the elevator doors opened. "Oh! I have an idea!"

"What is it?" I followed him into the elevator and clicked the button with a ten on it.

"Why not just share the bed?" Evan suggested with a grin. "I mean, you won't let me sleep anywhere but the bed and I don't want to keep you from sleeping in what you payed for."

I nodded in agreement, much to tired to concentrate on anything for too long. The doors opened and I tripped over my own feet trying to get out. "You're so clumsy," Evan laughed causing tears to well up in my eyes.

I'm too fucking emotional after I wake up to just brush things away like I normally do. "Careful, don't run into a wall!" he teased as I staggered to my feet.

Tears began to drip from my eyes as I turned away from him. 'Just shut up. Please... just shut up.'

No one cares Jonathan.

Yeah, you're just a stupid fuck anyways.

"Are you pouting?" Evan began laughing even harder.

Tears began streaming down my face as I replied angrily, "No."

You're such a baby.

Stop being so useless.

I began walking to the left part of the hallway, trying to stay quiet ever time I sniffed to keep my nose from running. "You are pouting!" Evan grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, trying to see what I looked like when I was pouting. "... What...? Did you hurt yourself when you fell?"

I glared at him with a tear stained face and said, "N-no! Just sh-shut the fuck u-up!"

"... Why are you crying Delirious?" Evan asked and tightened his grip on my shoulder. "Please, tell me."

"Y-you!" I sniffed and tried to pull away. "Leave m-me alone! Let's j-j-just get back to my r-room."

"The teasing?" Evan asked, his eyes widening in realization. "Delirious, I wasn't being serious! I was just messing with you!"

"Words f-fucking h-hurt Evan," I finally managed to pull away from him and began to walk back to my room. "C'mon... L-lets just g-go back to m-my room alre-already."

Evan remained silent as he followed me back to my room. I inserted the key card in the slot and held my door open for a now guilty looking Evan. He put his suitcase down in front of the bed and glanced at me before looking at his feet. "I'm not fucking m-mad at you Evan," I sniffed and wiped the tears off my face.

"You're crying because of me though!" Evan argued and sat down on the bed, placing his face in his hands. "I can't believe I made one of my friends fucking cry!"

"It's o-okay Evan," I closed the door and walked over to the bed.

"Okay? Okay!" He stared at me in shock. "How could you think that making one of your friends cry is okay?!"

"It i-isn't," I frowned and attempted to calm myself down. "I'm just saying I forgive you."

"How come you're forgiving me for making you cry?" Evan asked as I began tugging my shirt off.

"Because it's completely normal for me to get u-upset," I shrugged before my eyes widened in shock.

I hadn't meant to say that. Fuck! He wasn't supposed to know that! No one but Cartoonz was supposed to know that! "What do you mean Delirious?" Evan questioned me. "What do you mean that it's normal for you to be upset?"

I yawned and shrugged, now back in just my boxers. Evan was staring at me in confusion and I knew for a fact that I was in for it in the morning. "Shit, I forgot to t-text Cartoonz!" I realized and grabbed my phone from my pants.

I quickly texted him my room number and that I was sorry for not telling him I had signed in. "I should probably ch-charge it too," I nodded to myself and unzipped my suitcase.

After a bit of digging around, I pulled out a blue charger and plugged it into the nearest socket. My charger began to glow as soon as I placed the tip in my phone.

Are you saying you just penetrated your phone?

I chuckled and set my phone down on the ground before looking at Evan who was still just sitting at the edge of the bed. "You just going to sit there or wh-what?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm going to sleep," Evan shook his head and looked back at me. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah," I smiled in an attempt to get him to leave me alone. "I'm going to s-sleep now. G'night."

"Night," Evan said softly and went back to staring at his feet.

I sighed and climbed under the blankets, sleep quickly enveloping me.
------------------------------------------------------------
DUNZO! Is it weird if I typed out the majority of this chapter out in my shower? My shower does give me ideas though so I find it okay. Although it's a bitch when water gets on my phone.

I made a song. It's called the Fucking Song Song. It's still in the works however so it's not finished yet. I'll finish that when I feel like it.

I found out my dog is terrified of being outside when it's dark. She's like me except I don't think that she's afraid of zombies trying to eat her at night. I have a huge problem with the dark because of that so I keep baseball bats in my room. Not sure how plastic bats are supposed to protect me but I'll figure it out.

That's about all I can think of saying- WAIT! I got one of my IRL friends to read this. He says he might read it but he will literally never think of Vanoss and Delirious the same. Its a shame I'm the only one who knows his exact reaction when he realized just who was getting a blowjob and who was giving one 😈

Now I'm done. Now.

Hey guys! Cat here! Just wanted to thank you guys for being so FUCKING AWESOME! I went up over 1 MOTHERFUCKIN HUNDRED VIEWS!!!!!!!! That's incredible guys!!!! Sorry to cut this short but I need to start working on the next chapter for you amazing people! And remember! Peace!