Maple Syrup

Delirious' POV

Breakfast was entirely different from how I had originally imagined it would play out. Instead of us getting kicked out for being too loud, the atmosphere was awkward between Mini, Evan, and I. The rest of the group had picked up on the awkwardness and remained quiet except for a couple jokes here and there. The main sound of forks clinking on plates was suddenly interrupted by Mini shouting, "Fuck this, I'm too mentally scarred after this morning to keep it a secret!"

"It wasn't what it looked like!" I tried to explain before he said anything.

"I can tell what sex looks like when I see it!" Mini crossed his arms. "Why didn't you tell us that you two were dating?!"

"Mini, we weren't having sex!" Evan broke in to try and calm the situation.

"Jonathan, can we step out for a moment?" Luke tapped my shoulder from where he sat to my left.

"S-sure," I nodded, unsure of what was going to happen now.

He slid out of the booth and I followed him as we stepped outside to be welcomed by the busy streets of Boston. "What is Mini talking about?" Luke asked and leaned against the side of the building.

"Evan and I were talking when Mini thought it would be a good idea to break into the room," I shrugged, hoping he'd leave it at that.

Today seemed not to be my lucky day when he crossed his arms and repeated himself, "What is Mini talking about?"

"Like I said, Evan and I were talking," I vaguely replied, mental fingers crossed that he wouldn't pry.

"About?" Of fucking course he asked.

"I... may have cracked a bit..." I nervously shifted my shoulders. "Evan-"

"I'm going to fucking kill that motherfucker!" Luke shouted, drawing the attention of passerbys.

"Wait, Luke!" I tried to restrain him but he pulled away from me. "He helped me!"

Luke let go of the door before slowly turning around. "He did what?" he stared at me in suspicion. "Only I've ever been able to keep you from completely... you know."

"Yeah, well, apparently so can Evan," I sighed and looked in through the diner's window to peek at the group. "I also told him the part where I became aware of what had been going on for years but I was only smart enough to realize it in middle school."

"Delirious, you're smarter than you give yourself credit for. Stop putting yourself down," Luke ordered.

"Okay," I muttered and reached for the door handle.

"Don't just say okay!" Luke narrowed his eyes at me. "Do it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~squig squiggle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss' POV

I had just finished my pancakes that had been drenched in maple syrup when Mini randomly yelled, "Fuck this, I'm too mentally scarred after this morning to keep it a secret!"

"It wasn't what it looked like!" Delirious stopped eating his own pancakes which opened up the perfect opportunity to take them as my own.

"I can tell what sex looks like when I see it!" Mini crossed his arms as I was in the middle of trying to grab the maple syrup from the other end of the table. "Why didn't you tell us that you two were dating?!"

"Mini, we weren't having sex!" I finally managed to reach the bottle and tried to calm the situation down.

"Jonathan, can we step out for a moment?" Cartoonz asked Delirious while I began drowning the latter of the two's pancakes in the syrupy goodness.

"S-sure," Delirious stuttered and I nervously looked to my left to see if he caught me stealing his food.

Luckily he didn't so I began eating it. Delirious followed Cartoonz out of the diner, leaving a large spot open that was ripe for my taking. I swung my feet up to rest on the seats that they had been sitting at and made myself comfortable.

While I was shoving my mouth full of food, a picture of a moose distracted me. However, Tyler kept yelling in my ear to get my attention. "What?" I asked through a mouthful of syrup and a penny-sized bit of pancake.

"Can you explain what Mini is screaming over?" Tyler pointed at the British man who was currently flailing around and making weird noises.

"He broke into our room," I swallowed the syrup and tiny bit of pancake before shoving more syrup and tiny pieces of pancakes into my mouth. "Delirious wasn't feeling good after taking a shower so I offered to give him a hug. Mini scared us so we smashed our heads together and fell."

"LIES!" Mini screamed and flailed even more than he was before.

"I was going to take a shower after Delirious so I wasn't dressed and Delirious only had a towel on," I shrugged and began chugging the rest of the maple syrup from the bottle.

"Jesus, Evan!" Tyler exclaimed from my right. "Put the fucking maple syrup down!"

I pouted but consented, watching Mini mutter something to himself before blushing. "What are we doing today?" Nogla asked and took a sip of his drink.

"I'm going to go see your mom!" Lui shouted in his squeaker voice.

We all laughed causing Nogla to have to yell over us to defend his mother. "When's Brian coming?" Mini randomly asked. "The convention is going to start soon."

"You would want to know Mini," Brian answered with a smirk.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE?" Mini stared with wide eyes at the Irish man.

"I landed about two hours or so ago," Brian shrugged. "Good thing I got breakfast at the airport."

"How did you know where we were?" Lui narrowed his eyes and a mischievous grin lit up his face. "Did you stalk us?"

"I texted him," Cartoonz said as he walked over with Delirious. "... What the fuck happened to your food, Vanoss?"

"You bitch!" Delirious glared at me. "You fucking drowned my food and ate it!"

"You have no proof," I smugly replied.

"So that's where you got that second plate from!" Mini exclaimed, completely unhelpful in proving my self-proclaimed innocence.

"Vanoss, you fucking bitch!"

Oh shit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can explain why this chapter got so weird at Vanoss' POV. So... I got hungry... and when I'm hungry, I get REALLY weird. As in, I began singing Feliz Navidad for no reason at all. I'm just going to kinda end it here (not counting my outro of sorts) because I need fooooooooooooooood.

Hey guys, Cat here! I am currently rolling everywhere cause why not? If I were an actual cat, people would think I got a hold of catnip. BUT I DIDNT! INSTEAD, I GOT HUNGRY! *cue extremely random laugh and rolling towards the kitchen* Before I go perform my customary 'Pantry Raid', I would just like to thank you guys for 600+ reads, 90+ votes, and 30+ comments! Keep on being awesome and remember! Peace!