Secretary

This takes place about two months after the previous chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hnng... fuck, Evan..." Delirious moaned and bucked into his hand. "You're so, ahh- big!"

His dark brown hair stuck to his sweaty forehead as the twenty-eight year old writhed on the bed, boxers pulled down just far enough that his cock was free from the constricting blue material. After only a few more quick strokes of his hand, he came into the washrag he had grabbed before his 'session'. Delirious lazily threw the rag at the laundry hamper, not caring if he missed.

You should care if you missed. Now you've probably got a mess to clean up.

"Fuck off," he groaned and lazily rolled off of his bed. "Ha, suck on that. I made it in."

What if you didn't though?

"I would've said 'fuck you' and ignored it," Delirious grinned and tried pushing his bathroom door open. "Fucking thing..."

He braced his hands against it and leaned away before throwing all of his weight against it. The door stuck however it was only holding on to the frame slightly. A forceful push sent it crashing against the wall with the door stopper being the only thing stopping the constantly-jamming door from putting a hole into said wall.

You should really get that fixed.

"When I feel like it," Delirious flippantly replied as he closed the door enough so that it didn't get stuck but would warn Luke- if for some reason he were to come over and welcome himself in- that he was taking a shower. "What's on the agenda for today?"

Well, you woke up so I think that's an accomplishment on its own.

Delirious nodded in agreement and moved the shower curtains to the side to that he could get to the handles. "Any recordings to do?" He asked as he flipped the handle up and pulled a tab on the bath faucet down.

None scheduled but you know that it can be a spur of the moment thing. You've got videos to edit obviously and should probably eat at least a snack throughout the day.

The brown haired man studied the bland grey handle before declaring, "That looks like the water should be fine."

How can you even tell with that damn thing?

"I've got my ways," Delirious grinned and stripped himself of his only piece of clothing, his boxers. "Just double checking, I've got nothing else planned?"

Nope. You know, as your mental secretary I should get more respect. For example, give me a raise and call me Mr. Casper. Just thinking about my name becoming Mr. Casper turns me on.

Delirious halted before he stepped into the shower and cocked his head. "How the fuck does a voice even get turned on?"

No clue. Now about that raise...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The room was nowhere near silent due to the constant clicking of the computer mouse and the occasional scream of the man using it.

You already played it and yet you're scared? Again? You're editing the damn thing!

"So?" Delirious muttered and yelped as a loud bang of a wardrobe being thrown sounded in his headphones. "If it scares me, imagine the viewers' reactions! They'll love this shit."

True. And not only are you satisfying their want for videos, you're giving them good ones. You've got quantity and quality. Metaphorically, you're knocking out two birds with one stone.

"Aren't I awesome?" Delirious bragged before screaming as a monster popped out of nowhere and began chasing his character.

I make up a large part of that 'awesome' you dipshit.

"Now now, no need to get so defensive," the brunet waggled his finger with a mischievous grin on his face. "And you're the dipshit here... you dipshit."

I'm hurt. Please Jonathan. Spare me from such wise words and ooh~

"Uh, Casper?" Delirious looked around in confusion. "Why'd you stop mid-sentence... Oh."

He paused the recording and let out an exasperated breath through his nose. "Do you seriously have to sing?"

N-now th-that that don't kill me. Can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now. Cause I can't wait much longer.

"It's a good song," he grudgingly admitted and tapped his fingers along to the beat. "God, it's been a while since I've listened to it."

His IPhone vibrated off to the side of the desk with a received text message. Leaving Casper to his own devices (aka singing), Delirious picked up the phone and opened the message from Evan. "Gta with Mini, Terroriser, Wildcat, Evan, Marcel and Nogla," he noted aloud. "Damn, a lot of the guys will be there. Why can't everyone always be this available?"

Cause they actually have a life.

"Fair 'nuff."

Delirious sent a quick message to Evan so that the Asian male knew he would be there. "Gotta save," he drawled and saved his edits before closing them.

You still have about an hour and a half though.

"Yeah but I need fooooooood," Delirious whined and flapped his hand in the direction of the kitchen.

Oh my fucking God, don't start that up again. We all know that the only reason you kept saying that was because you wanted to annoy me.

The brunet shrugged with a smirk and pushed himself off of his chair. "I should probably throw a shirt on after I'm done getting food."

And boxers you naked fuck.

"That too," he raised his right index finger and shook it a few times. "Never know if they might want for me to show them Viva."

As if on cue, a black kitten brushed against his leg. "Hey there baby girl," Delirious cooed and crouched down to carefully pick her up. "Are you hungry?"

The kitten meowed softly as if she were saying yes. "'ere ya go," he placed her on top of his head and resumed walking to the kitchen, this time much slower out of not wanting to have the kitten go flying off his head or for her to dig her small but sharp claws into him.

When they got to the kitchen, Delirious set Viva down on the nearest counter before turning and opening the fridge. He grabbed a bowl of tuna already prepared for the kitten and set it down on the counter for her to eat. "Now then, what should I munch on..." Delirious hummed thoughtfully as he stared deep into the fridge.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, Cat here! Would just like the say thank you for getting this story to reach 2K+ views! Sorry for taking forever to update but school is a bitch. I've got like 101% or something in Spanish 1 (totally not cause I'm retaking it and already knew mostly everything) and have an A and a high B (that's nearly an A) in two other classes. Naturally I'm failing both my Honors and AP class but hey! I've got amazing grades in three other classes! Anyways, yeah. Hopefully I'll be updating more often (no clue) and all that jazz. Yepppppp... Well, just remember dudes and mostly dudettes, peace! *wiggles fingers like a wizard and backs away before tripping over my own feet*