Cracking Mirror

Delirious' POV

I woke up with the extreme need to pee only to find out that I was unable to move. Literally. It took me longer than I should have to notice the arm around my waist but when I did, I could only blink in confusion. Was... was Evan cuddling me? Fuck! Now was not the time to be doing that! "Evan!" I whisper yelled and tapped his shoulder.

He didn't even move. I was going to have to knock it up a step if he wasn't going to let go. "I'm sorry Evan but if you don't let go, I'm going to have to step up what I need to do to wake you up," I spoke to his sleeping body but received no answer. "You asked for it," I warned and grinded backwards.

He let out a choked moan and I could feel him beginning to wake up. "Delirious...? He asked in confusion, voice bleary with sleep. "Why the fuck am I cuddling you? Why the fuck are you grinding on me?"

"You wouldn't wake up!" I complained and finally managed to wriggle out of his arms. "I needed to fucking take a piss!"

"Sorry about that," Evan chuckled and apologized as I ran to the bathroom that was placed about ten feet away. "I'm a really heavy sleeper."

I ignored him and whipped the door open, somehow managing to close it without slamming it. I let out a content sigh the moment the golden shower began. 'Taking a piss feels amazing.'

I would probably agree with you but I've never had to take a piss before.

'You're missing out.'

After I had finished taking my piss and was in the process of tucking myself back in, there was a muffled knocking that sounded like it had come from the hotel room door. I walked over to the sink and began to wash my hands while listening as Evan answered the door. It sounded like the visitor was Cartoonz but I wasn't completely sure so I quickly dried my hands on the hand towel to check. "See? Delirious is fine!" Evan pointed at me as soon as I had opened the bathroom door.

"Hey Cartoonz," I waved awkwardly at him and nervously looked away. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"I'll wait here and see how Vanoss' trip was," Luke said as I began searching through my suitcase for my towel and shampoo.

I paled and silently cursed myself for nearly breaking last night. Luke knew what I looked like when I was close to breaking. He knows that...

That I'm still here.

Maybe I was just over-reacting? Either way I needed to be quick to prevent anything really bad from happening. The last thing I need is for Luke to try fighting Evan for making me cry.

"I'll be out in a bit, behave yourselves," I chuckled and hoped that Luke would follow through with my words.

I grabbed my chocolate brown towel and blueberry scented shampoo from where I had set it down on the ground. Luke was staring at me, anger simmering in his eyes and I knew for a fact that if I wasn't quick then he would try to hurt Evan. If I wouldn't end up having to expose some of my past, I would warn him but... no one was supposed to know except Luke.

I walked to the bathroom and as soon as the door shut, I began to silently panic. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I muttered and worked on turning the shower on.

Looking around for somewhere to put my towel, I settled on the toilet lid and tossed the towel on top of it. I threw a quick glance at the bathroom door, listening for sounds that indicated a possible fight. When I heard none, I took my boxers off and carelessly left them on the ground. Right as I had entered the warm steady stream that the shower supplied, Casper spoke.

It's funny how they pretend to be your friends.

"No... you're lying," I weakly muttered before taking time to consider Casper's words. "Or maybe... you're right... After all, I'm a worthless piece of shit. A waste of space! I only exist to fuck things up!"

I giggled and continued in a whimsical voice, "Worthless, worthless, worthless! Stupid, worthless, mistake! You name it, that's me! I'm too fucking stupid to recognize their lies. Too trusting. So very naive. I'll come crawling back to their lying asses just to realize that they're still lying!"

Just like your parents.

"Just like my parents," I nodded in agreement and a crazed grin grew on my face. "I forgive when I should not. Just goes to show how... weak... that I am, right? Maybe... I should kill myself? I'm worthless and everybody hates me so there is no reason to live. There would be no loss. No one will miss me. How much do you want to bet that they'll throw fucking parties to celebrate? This damned world will finally be rid of a mistake!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm extremely proud with not only the fact that I have reached 200+ views on this story, but I have been more organized and focused on this story than any other story I have ever written. I tend to just write stories for myself but it usually only ends up being a couple chapters because of huge plot holes, lack of enthusiasm, or I want to jump ahead. I have encountered none of those when it comes to Flawed Design. Sure, I'm only six chapters in but still! To me, this is a huge accomplishment.

In other notes, I've met some of my family from Florida. They're awesome and I've never found face-to-face people that I could talk to so well. I will miss you guys and I hope that this won't be the last time we see each other! Also, I suggest not saying the word 'dick' in front of your dad again. Even if it was funny to watch him lecture you on its usage.

Its also about fucking time that America legalized gay marriage. Fucking religious twats. Facebook will be a war zone tonight! Makes me tempted to get it for once...

What's 9+10? HOO-DINI

I had more stuff to say but I forgot. Oh well, just means that this will be uploaded quicker.

Hello there you beautiful people! My name is Cat and I thank you for reading this story! To be honest, I had only expected this story to receive a handful of reads at first. However, Flawed Design has reached over 200+! You readers are the main reason that this story is continuously updated even if it is a slowish process due to me updating two chapters at a time. So keep on being amazingly awesome and everything related to that and remember! Peace!