Christmas season

Kylie's POV
*I woke up at 8:30 am and saw jay was in the shower cause I heard it running ! Today was the last day of November so we were going to decorate our home for Christmas and I am so excited! Christmas has always been my favourite holiday since I was little Ive always enjoyed everyone gathering together and spending time with family as well as the lights and decorations it just always made me happy ! And this is our first Christmas in our new house which is very exciting!So I rolled out of bed and headed to my closet and got changed*

*I put this outfit on and I put my hair in a high ponytail and then jay came out of the bathroom*Jay:morning ! Kylie:good morning ! *smiles*Jay:do you want me to go to the garage and grab all the decorations?Kylie:yeah that would be great !*jay he...

Jay:morning !
Kylie:good morning ! *smiles*
Jay:do you want me to go to the garage and grab all the decorations?
Kylie:yeah that would be great !
*jay headed down the stairs and I heard the garage door open and then I headed out of my room and into Paisleys room and I saw her up playing with her doll house*
Kylie:morning baby ! *smiles*
Paisley:morning mommy !
Kylie:what are you doing ?
Paisley:playing Barbie's
Kylie:yeah ! Are you having fun ?
Paisley:so much fun !
Kylie:do you wanna know what we are doing today ?
Paisley:yeah !!
Kylie:we are decorating the house for Christmas
Paisley:Christmas ??
Kylie:yeah ! Tomorrow is December 1st and the elf comes
Paisley:tinsel is coming !!
Kylie:yeah tinsel is coming from the North Pole tonight !
Paisley:yay!!
Kylie:do you wanna come down and get some breakfast?
Paisley:yeah ! I'm hungry
Kylie:ok come on
*we headed downstairs and we went to the kitchen and I started making some pancakes while jay brought in the tubs of decorations!
Paisley:what are you doing jay ?
Jay:bringing in the decorations
Paisley:decorations?!
Jay:yeah the Christmas ones
Paisley:oh !! Ok *smiles*
30 mins later
*after a half hour jay has successfully brought in the decorations and had the tree put up so now we ate our breakfast together as a family before getting started on decorating*
2 hours later
*after hours of decorating I had successfully finished decorating the main floor and jay had moved outside to put up the outdoor lights and now it was time to do the basement and the upstairs and then we will be all decorated!!*
4 hours later
*its now 4:46 pm and I had now finished decorating the entire house for Christmas ! And I had so much fun ! Paisley helped decorate the trees and put up the little blow ups outside and then we decided on going out for supper cause I didn't really feel like cooking so I headed upstairs and did some makeup and I got paisley dressed in a pair of leggings and a red long sleeve shirt and we headed out to the car and drove to our favourite restaurant!*
Back at home
*once we got home it was 5:30 and me and paisley decided to bake some cupcakes because why not ! And as we were baking and decorating our cupcakes jay started taking pics of us so after we finished it was now 6:15 I decided to post them on Instagram cause they were to cute*

*I put this outfit on and I put my hair in a high ponytail and then jay came out of the bathroom*Jay:morning ! Kylie:good morning ! *smiles*Jay:do you want me to go to the garage and grab all the decorations?Kylie:yeah that would be great !*jay he...

@Kylie.severide
Caption:when paisley wants to make cupcakes you make cupcakes!😊 (But seriously how cute are these photos that jay took 🥹) @Jay.Halstead
Liked by 100 people
Comments
@Kim.burgess:she's so adorable !
^she sure is !^
@Erin.Lindsay:I think paisley is going to have to bring me one of those cupcakes cause they look really good !
^they actually are the best cupcakes I'd ever made 🤣^
@Kelly.severide:I think she is a better baker than you !
^idk about that 🤣^
@Natalie.manning:the mother daughter aprons are so so cute !! 🥰
^i got them from Amazon ! Real good price to !^
@Emma.Lou:ooh !! Looks like you girls are having fun
*we sure are !!^
@Stella.kidd:what's the occasion lol
^she wanhed to make cupcakes for her elf of the shelf tinsel cause it's comes tonight 😊^
@Matt.Casey:looks like you did a great job paisley !
^she sure did ! She helped decorate them to !!^
*after we made cupcakes we decided go watch the movie elf and once that was over it was time do bed !*