Striker x Fem!Reader: Killin'

*requested*

It's been months and Striker is still trying to assassinate Stolas. He's been so fixated on it that he's been neglecting his other clients. Soon enough, he took a small hiatus on killing this owl, and started to work his way killing other people that his clients requested him to do.

This one guy in particular, Funim.

Y/n got kidnapped and murdered by Funim and his gang up in the mortal realm. She knew that Funim died and was brought here, so he was on her personal list. She wanted revenge on him and his gang. However, she had no access to the mortal realm to kill the rest of them off. Pissed off as she is, she goes on a little hunt to find this guy, and end his life.

Y/n's been stalking this guy for weeks now, trying to kill him, but every time she's getting ready to strike, he either walks off or loses him. But not this time. She has a perfect aim on him.

His window was open, and she can see him walking back and forth from one room to another, she didn't know what he was doing but that's not her main concern.

She looked through the riflescope, finger on the trigger. As he walked past the window again she was getting ready to press the trigger until she felt the rifle fly out of her hand. It misfired and completely miss Funim.

She turned her head and was meet face to face with the snake demon, Striker.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Don't you see I'm trying to kill this guy?" She whispered yelled.

Striker picked her up from the collar so they were face to face, "This kill is for me, sweetheart."

Y/n got out of his grip. "The fuck you mean? This guy killed me and now since he's down here, it's my turn. And now you completely blew it." She huffed.

"I'm an assassin, I get paid to do this kind of business. You're just a cheap demon who's all pissy because she got her little self killed." He smirked, clearly getting under her skin.

Y/n tried to ignore that comment. "Well looks like we both lose because that guy closed his window." She got out of his grip and walked off to pick up her rifle.

"Don't even think about killing him, little girl." He threatened.

Y/n groaned and turned around. "I'm 24, well was 24, I'm not a little girl." She turned back around and started walking off. Muttering bullshit about that guy, in which she never caught his name.

The next day wasn't no different. She ended up finding Funim at a strip club. Y/n knew she would lose him if she goes in there, so she waited by the side of the building. Crouching on the cement, her rifle on her side getting ready to attack.

Y/n felt someone pull her up by her hair. She yelped and reached for the person who has a fistful of her hair. She felt another hand cover her mouth, her neck being warmed up by the guys hot breath.

"This is my kill." Stiker snarled, letting go of her. Y/n abruptly grabbed her gun and pointed it at him.

"For the love of god leave me the hell alone."

Striker chuckled, using his hand to point the gun away from him. "You won't kill me, you're too focused on killing this guy that I was paid for to kill."

"You could just let me kill him for you." She rolled her eyes, pointing the gun back at him.

"As much as that does seem logical, I do enjoy killin," Striker snagged her gun and before she could attack he pointed it right at her, finger on the trigger. "Especially killing those who gets in my way."