🔞Blitzø & Stolas x FTM Reader: After the Full Moon

*requested*
D/n: dead name
also in the request they only mentioned aftercare but i love this idea so im gonna talk about the sex, but not actually write it, just a description of what's going on if that makes sense 😭

Y/n wasn't supposed to be apart of this monthly transaction. He got himself in this mess because he was alone, and Blitzø was the only one who accepted and stayed by Y/n's side.

Whenever Y/n first came out to his parents when he was 19, they practically abandoned him, disowning their own kid. Years later he still doesn't have a good support system from his parents. He felt alone, and didn't have a lot of friends growing up. He needed to talk to someone, and the only person he was never friends with was Blitzø. Blitzø doesn't know that Y/n transitioned, hell he hasn't even talked to Y/n since they were 19.

After debating, Y/n went to go visit his childhood friend. He knew where Blitzø worked at, and eventually found his address, thank you dark web. The moment Y/n knocked on the door Blitzø answered it, not because he wanted to, but because he needed to do this transaction.

"Whoa, D/n?"

"Y/n. It's Y/n."

"Oh, I would like to talk to you but I'm running late." Blitzø started walking away from him.

"Wait, I really need to talk to someone. I don't know where to go."

"Uh okay, but I'm really in a hurry I have to go. Maybe tomorrow morning. Nice to see you, you look nice, and different but in a good way." He said, still walking away but Y/n followed.

"I came out as a transgender male to my parents." He finally spit it out, which made Blitzø stop in his tracks.

"I take it they didn't react well?"

"They said that they would rather want a dead daughter than a son." He said nonchalantly, but really it hurts him. "I've been alone ever since and I just really need to talk to someone."

"Holy shit, look I promise we can talk tomorrow. I have to go."

"I need someone now, I don't know where to go. Can I come with you? Maybe we can catch up on things, haven't seen you in a while."

"Trust me you do not want to go where I'm going." He started walking again, with Y/n walking beside of him.

"How come?"

"I have to do this transaction once a month with a horny prince owl so I can go to the mortal realm to do my job."

"Wow, was not expecting that."

"Yeah well, if you don't have anywhere to go then you're welcomed to get your ass fucked by an owl."

Y/n didn't reply, just kept walking with him.

"You're actually going to come with me? Literally?"

Y/n snickered. "I guess so."

"Wow you really are lonely." Blitzø half heartedly meant what he said.

That night was the first time Y/n didn't feel gender dysphoria. Blitzø and Stolas didn't even look at his chest, completely ignored it, no squeezing, no fondling. Whenever Y/n would sleep with guys before them two, each guy would touch his chest, completely ignoring the fact that Y/n was transmale.

Blitzø and Stolas also ignored his genitalia, didn't even look at it, nor touch it. They actually treated him like a guy.

Because of this, Y/n had to do anal for the first time. He wasn't complaining, he wanted it, but the fact he's never done it is scaring him. It's like losing your virginity all over again.