Millie: ABC of Intimacy

poly millie btw. same thing for when i write moxxie
~~

•Aftercare
She's great with it and always makes sure that you're okay (she can be pretty rough). She typically big spoons and rubs your back in circles.

•Body Part
Ass 100%. She loves spanking it with her hand, whip, and flogger.

•Communicate
She definitely talks you through it. Asking how this feels, if you need her to go fast, slow, rough, gentle etc.

•Dirty Secret
She loves being cucked, but only with you and Moxxie. She doesn't want anyone else to fuck you.

•Experienced or virgin
Very experienced with both genders.

•Goofy or serious
She's always serious and she hates it when you try to make a joke

•Fav position
afab (strap on) and amab she loves riding. Once she gets tired her other go to is doggy. She loves it when you grab her hips and fuck her ruthlessly.

•Hair
She's 100% shaved. Sometimes she'll shave in shapes like a heart.

•Intimacy
She's very romantic. If it's a special occasion she'll set up candles and play music. If it's a spur of a moment (like a quickie) she'll still play some sensual music.

•Jack off
Not too often. If youre not there she'll just fuck Moxxie. If Moxxie also isn't there then she'll just wait until one of yall get back.

•Kinks
Same thing with Blitz, choking, tying, roleplaying.

•Locations
Mainly at the house. She's uncomfortable doing it anywhere else.

•Motivation
Seeing you kill a target, seeing you after you take a shower because your hair and body is all wet

•No's
In public, fucking other people other than her and Moxxie,

•Oral
BOTHHH. She loves giving you head while she's rubbing her clit or fingering herself. When you give her head she loves tugging your hair.

•Pace
Mainly gentle and slow, but she's willing to pick up the pace and change it if you ask.

•Quickie
She's up  for it, but still prefers to make it nice and long.

•Risk
She's not much of a risk type. Like I said, refuses to do it in public.

•Stamina
High stamina. She's always been a fighter and active, so this comes naturally for her. After sex she does need a break before she can do it again.

•Toy
SHE LOVES THEM especially if you're afab. She has so many types of dildos for her to use on you and vice versa. Amab you obvi don't need to use a dildo, but she does enjoy double penetration.

•Unfair
She loves teasing, but she's not overwhelming with it. Mainly the type of tease where she dirty talks you and then refuses to give in until you beg her.

•Volume
Hella loud. Screams, moans, etc. Sometimes you make her wear a ball gag or skin safe duct tape.

•Wild
Only a little if she's overstimulated or just really, really horny.

•X ray
Her boobs is a c cup which is a perfect size for you. Her pussy is the same color as her skin with inner labias. Her clit hood looks heart shaped.

•Yearning
Normal amount of sex drive. Once she's ovulating her sex drive is soooo high. Afab, once you're ovulating she also gets horny only because she can practically smell the pheromones.

•Zzz
She'll make sure you're asleep before she goes to sleep.