Moxxie: ABC of Intimacy

Aftercare:
Same thing with Millie, he likes to be the big spoon. Kissing your skin and gently caress you. Asking if you're okay, if you like it, etc.

Body part:
Your thighs. Before he does anything sexual he always kisses your inner thighs and nibble on the before eating you out. He loves it when you squeeze his face with your thoughts while giving head.

Communication:
Bro is a talker. Like with Millie, he always talks you through it, asking the same questions, like if you want him to go slower, faster, rough, gentle, etc. Asking you if you wanna try something new.

Dirty secret:
Loves getting his hair pulled next to his horns. Goes crazy over it and it automatically turns him on/cums.

Experienced or virgin:
Def experienced, he only fucked Chaz and Millie before fucking you, but nonetheless he's very skilled and knows what to do.

Fav position:
He loves missionary. Bland, but he wants to look at your face. He also loves to be able to pin your arms above your head.

Goofy or serious:
Def serious, and like with Millie, he hates it when you try to make a joke. Sometimes he might laugh depending on if it's funny or not.

Hair (pubic hair):
He doesn't do anything to it. He hates shaving, (plus it makes him feel more manly if he doesn't shave) Drapes matches the carpet or however that saying goes

Intimacy:
Very romantic. Candles, music, likes to massage you with oil before having sex. He typically does this when it's a special occasion or if you're feeling stressed out.

Jack off:
He doesn't do it a lot. He only does it whenever he's not with you and Millie. Whenever he does, he loves watching the sex tape you three made.

Kinks:
He's more vanilla than you and Millie. Pegging isn't a kink but he's realllyyyyy into it. He is into more tamer stuff, like blindfolds and tying his hands up.

Locations:
The apartment 100%, specifically the bedroom. Sometimes quickies do happen on the couch, but that's it. He's not into doing it in public or in other spaces that's not the house. (unless he's really horny, like extremely where he can't wait)

Motivations:
Seeing you kill the target 100%, especially if you have blood on your face and body. You can also turn him on by rubbing your leg on his. (bc he's really into thighs)

No's:
Like with Millie, he only wants you to fuck him and/or her. He doesn't want to share you. Also degrading, he hates degrading.

Oral:
He prefers giving than receiving, but he's down if you want to give him some head. He prefers this because he loves making you feel good before giving him pleasure. In addition, THIGHS.

Pace:
It changes throughout the sex. First slow to tease, then speeds it up a bit. If he's on top, he loves it when you tell him specifically what to do.

Quickie:
He's up for it if he's really feeling horny. Like with Millie, he prefers it to be more romantical, but sometimes he just wants to fuck you as quick as possible.

Risk:
He's not that risky, but if you want to do something risky he's up for it as long as it doesn't make him uncomfortable (he's a bit of a experimentalist)

Stamina:
He was born to fight, so he has a high stamina. After the sex he would have to wait about an hour to go for another round.

Toy:
He loves them so much. Especially pegging. He would want you and Millie taking turns fucking him. He also loves using a vibrator on you while him and Millie fucks.

Unfair:
He teases only a little compared to Millie. He doesn't do it a lot because he knows that Millie is ruthless when it comes to teasing you, so he wants you to have a break.

Volume:
He's not that loud surprisingly. Only whenever he's getting pegged then he'll obviously make a louder noise.

Wild:
Not that wild compared to Millie. He hates being an "animal" in bed because of him always being called a possum.

Xray:
6 inches with some girth. Doesn't have any knobs on his dick, other than some ridges.

Yearning:
Normal amount of sex drive. But when you and/or Millie is ovulating his sex drive is a little bit more high.

Zzz:
If it's night fucking he would want to make sure you fall asleep first (mainly because he likes watching you sleep), as well as making sure Millie falls asleep too.

~~~
hey y'all, i'm doing stolas next for the abc thing. request if you want me to add more characters for the abc thing!
and also request some headcannons or drabbles!