Stolas: ABC of Intimacy

verosika is next
also i try to make yall gender neutral as possible, but i may end up accidentally mentioning afab
~~~

Aftercare:
He's okay when it comes to aftercare, but you're happy regardless. He likes to hold you and be the big spoon. An occasional talking would occur, he will just express his feelings towards you.

Body part:
Genitalia. 100% genitalia. The way he dirty talks to you about how he wants to suck you off definitely shows that it's his favorite.

Communication:
Dirty talks a lot during sex. Sometimes you dirty talk back, but he mainly does the talking.

Dirty secret:
He doesn't have a lot of secrets. He's very open about what he likes and what he wants to do to you/what you want to do to him.

Experienced:
Not a lot. With his ex wife she barely slept with him until his daughter was made. You had to teach him some things, but he's a very quick learner.

Fav position:
Missionary with you on top. He loves being tied up and helpless, so with this position it satisfys him. In addition, he loves wearing a strap on and you ride him. It turns him on to see you bounce up and down with his hands on your waist, guiding and helping you so you won't tire yourself out.

Goofy or serious:
More serious, but sometimes he would crack jokes with you especially if you two are having a quick night quickie and is too tired to be serious.

Hair:
Doesn't shave or trim, it's just feathers obviously.

Intimacy:
Can be passionate, but he's more on the kinky side than anything. He does try to be more romantic if it's a special occasion or if you're having a stressful day.

Jack off:
Not a lot. He only wants you to get him off and he sometimes feels back if he masturbates. He's a people pleaser and if he's horny he'll just wait for you to get back/wait until you're horny.

Kinks:
Every name in the book other than piss, scat, voyerism, exhibitions, and ageplay. If I have to name it all this will be 4000 words. But here's his top 3: being tied up, tying you up, being degraded

Locations:
His room all the way. He's not into doing it in public.

Motivation:
Gets turned on after you take a shower/bath. You're already naked, and the nice scent coming off of you from the body wash makes him go crazy.

No's:
Doing it in public, that's it.

Oral:
Prefers giving than receiving. He loves your genitalia so obviously he's really into giving you head. Dick, loves being face fucked by you. Pussy, loves licking/sucking on your clit while fingering you.

Pace:
When you're on top you obviously set up the pace. He prefers hard and fast over anything, but if you need to slow down he's willing to obliged. When he's fucking you (he's wearing a strap on obviously so he can't even feel anything) he follows through on what you want him to do.

Quickie:
Rarely happens (and you're okay with that). He doesn't like them because he loves fucking you and wants to take his time to savor the moment.

Risks:
Not too risky. He only does it in his bedroom so there's no risks to that.

Stamina:
Not too high. Growing up as a prince there's not anything he had to do to help his stamina unlike I.M.P., another reason why he likes to bottom. But when he is on top, he try's his hardest to satisfy you before he gets too tired. Sometimes he likes to pleasure you first before he gets the pleasure because of his sorta low stamina.

Toys:
Always uses them, he loves them. Since he doesn't have a dick, he has to use a strap on to pleasure you (you're pleasured if you're fucking him with a strap on too because you get off by him cumming), but he still wants to fuck you with a strap on if you have a pussy.

Unfair:
He hardly ever teases, he just doesn't get off with that. If you loved being teased then he'll obviously do it, but it doesn't turn him on or anything.

Volume:
Very loud. Always moaning your name on top of dirty talking you. Sometimes you have to put your hand over his mouth if he's too loud because there's people still in the house.

Wild:
Very, but not in an animal wild, just wild. Meaning what he does in bed such as kinks, volume, and dirty talking. He doesn't growl or anything like that.

Xray:
Warm, wet cloaca, kinda looks like a vagina but without the clit. His fav strap on to use on you is a 7 inch, kinda girthy dildo. It's gray to match his feathers.

Yearning:
High sex drive. He's always horny and is always down to have sex. If you're not up for it he doesn't push you into it, instead just lay down beside of you and either talk or watch your fav shows.

Zzz:
Doesn't get too tired. He likes it when you lay in his arms and watch you fall asleep/watch your shows. It's one of his favorite things to do after sex.