Stolas x Fem! Reader: Different Transaction?

*requested*
~~~

I met Stolas about three years ago whenever I drunkly stumbled upon his front door. Didn't know why or how I ended up there, hell I barely knew the guy.

But as months went on and us talking, we made it official. His daughter, Octavia, was not sure about me. I'm guessing because she whiteness her parents rocky relationship. Within a year of her dad and I dating, she became closer to me and we would talk for hours on end.

Although I had a great relationship with Stolas' daughter, I had a horrible relationship with him and Blitz'.

I knew from the very beginning that they have this sexual exchange once a month for this book. Stolas told me from the very beginning of our friendship about it.

I was fine with it, up until we started dating. Stolas has asked me multiple times if it was okay for him to do that, and I always said the same thing, "I'm fine with it, I know it's a transaction and I know you love me." However, it pained me to know that once a month they were in our room fucking their brains out. I'd never expressed my true feelings.

Part of the reason was because I didn't want to seem as a jealous partner. Sure, Stolas always asked me if it was okay, but I was afraid if I didn't say it was okay he'll be fed up with me and be turned off by the fact i'm jealous over a business transaction.

During those nights, I would stay in an extra bedroom and practically cry my eyes out, wishing that this would all end (not my life, just the situation.)

The year after, Stolas and I got married. I felt so happy that Im marrying the love of my life, and Octavia was ecstatic that she has a good motherly figure in her life.

But the transaction never stopped. I was pretty pissed off the Stolas was still fucking Blitz. Did he not love me? Was Blitz dick that good?

I'm too afraid of confrontation. At first I wasn't gonna say anything in fear of Stolas being mad (thanks to my past relationship), but tonight was the full moon, and I know they're fucking in there.

Tonight was the night I was gonna say something and end it for good.

I kept biting my nails as I walked to our room, which felt like a long walk. I don't ever remember it being this far away, but I guess my depth precipitated is bad because I'm shitting bricks right now.

My hand was on the doorknob and my I pressed my ear to the door to see if I can hear anything.

Nothing.

With a turn the door opened, and I saw my husband making out with the Imp. The two saw me and jumped off of each other, Stolas looking concerned, and Blitz feeling awkward.

"I should leave you two alone." He tried to escape through the window but I stopped him.

"Blitz you're staying."

"Ah shit." He mumbled.

"What is it dear? Are you feeling alright?" He put the back of his hand against my forehead. I gently took his hand off.

"I think we should all talk about this whole situation."

"Ah shit you wanna join?" Blitz smirked.

"Uh no. Is there anyway where you guys can have a different transaction? I don't mean to sound insecure and jealous but...it hurts. It really does. Knowing that you two are fucking in the bed that Stolas and I sleep and fuck on really messes with me."

"Oh Starshine I didn't know." Stolas took me in his arms, then let go, his hands rested tightly on my shoulders. "How long have you been feeling this?"

"If I'm being honest, the moment we started dating. I should've told you sooner but...I didn't want to sound jealous or clingy or insecure and shit. I'm sorry." 

"No need to apologize, I'm terribly sorry that you're feeling like this. Blitz, let's come up with a different transaction."

"Oh thank god." He mumbled. "What's the new transaction?"

Stolas looked at me for some ideas. "How about we get 5% of your earnings?" I suggested.

"What!? FUCK no."

"Blitz, respect my wife's decision. You still get to use the book."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. Deal."

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." I smiled at Stolas. He ruffled my hair and pulled me closer to him. "Blitz, I still it during the full moon."

"Yeah that's fine." He crossed his arms. "Bye." He swung his legs over the window, but he ended up missing and falling, we could hear him land on the ground followed by a groan.

"Thanks again for compromising with me."

"No need to thank me, and I'm deeply sorry that I let this transaction continued throughout our relationship. I should've put a stop to it. But just know that I was always thinking about you, and I'm so thankful that you're in mine and Octavia's life. I truly love you, Y/n."

Stolas pulled me into a tight hug, "I love you so much."

~~
if you want me to add a part where they did have that threesome let me know 😈