Asmodeus x Fizzorolie x GN! Reader Fluff HC

ik i spelled both their names wrong 😭
*requested*
~~

• You always tend to wear Fizz's clothes. You'll say your clothes are in the wash but both Ozzie and Fizz know that that's an excuse to wear his clothes. Sometimes you would steal his pj's to wear around the house and in bed. Fizz would look for them every night before finally realizing that you're wearing them. The first time he caught you wearing his pj's you were already in the bed sleeping beside of Ozzie. Ozzie would laugh to himself seeing Fizz scavange around the room looking for them until Ozzie finally pointed to you sleeping nice and cozy in Fizz's pj's.

• Ozzie LOVES washing your hair. Every time you tell him that you're gonna take a shower/bath he's always rushing in to wash your hair. He finds it so sensual to message your scalp using warm water, pouring on your favorite scent onto your hair and lather it. It's super relaxing to you, feeling his big hands work slowly around your head to get your hair clean. When it's time to wash the shampoo and conditioner out he'll put one hand over your eyes and the other hand on the shower handle to get the soap out of your hair.

• Because Fizz doesn't have any feeling on his arms and legs (obvi), you use your tail to hold his tail whenever you guys are walking (as well as holding his hand). You know he loves physical touch and wants to let everyone know that you're in a relationship with him, so holding his tail with yours is a win-win. He can feel your touch, at the same time hold your hand. He also loves using his face and tail to touch your body. Rubs his cheek on yours (face cheek, jesus), rubs his tail along your torso, arms, legs, genitals, everywhere because he wants to feel you.

• After having a long day out or getting sick you love to crawl on Ozzie's lap and sleep. Ozzie finds it cute to watch you climb onto his lap and get comfy like a cat (he also calls you kitty as a nickname). He loves to watch you sleep, not in a creepy way, but he knows that you're safe and comfortable whenever you're sleeping on or next to him, he makes him happy and so he can't help to watch you sleep.

• When it's time for bed you're always in the middle of the double king size bed. Fizz and Ozzie (especially Ozzie) feel like it's their job to protect you, so they want you in the middle. You don't mind it though. Sometimes Ozzie is the big spoon and you're holding Fizz (and vice versa) Other times both you and fizz are laying on top of Ozzie.

• Fizz is so good at massages because of his mechanical arms. He loves giving them to you without even asking because he knows it makes you happy (and he gets happy when you're happy). He'll give you a full body massage from your shoulders allll the way down to your feet. He'll ask if you want him to massage your ass muscles, and 99% of the time you'll say yes.

• For some reason you are always getting hurt. Whether it's falling down from a dance pole, scraping your knees from tripping on your shoes, Ozzie is always the one to bandage you up. He'll be worried about you, but then scold you on how to be more careful next time. He always says pole dancing is hard and that you have to be patient with it but you didn't listen. So he is always begging you to slow down on it so you won't get hurt again.

• Fizz loves kissing your cheek and your hands. He'll greet you with hand kisses and says goodbye with cheek kisses. Ozzie however, loves kissing the top of your head. He's much taller so the closest thing he can kiss quickly is the top of your head. Other than that, he's like Fizz, kissing your hand and sometimes your neck.

•Lastly, the two of them absolutely HATES to see you cry. Especially Ozzie, he will literally go haywire and might kill someone. So whenever you need some sort of comfort you go to Fizz. He'll hold you, rock you, and let you cry it out to him while he comforts you. He lets you know how much you're worthy and how much he and Ozzie loves you. If Ozzie catches you crying he will first beg you to tell him who hurt you, but then soon enough does the same thing what Fizz does, but he's still more on the "i'm gonna fuck somebody up"