Verosika: ABC of Intimacy

request some headcannons or whateva (it can be abc or it can be anything)

Aftercare:
She's lowkey when it comes to aftercare. She'll just lay beside of you and play with your hair, gently kissing your neck but that's about it.

Body part:
Torso because it contains all of the "good stuff" collar bones, boobs, stomach, genitalia. That's how she usually starts out. Kissing your collar bones, hickeys on your boobs, licking your stomach, and finally giving head.

Communication:
She only roleplays if you want to, she believes her job is to "get people off", so if you're into it she's into it. However she loves degrading you but will always ask first.

Dirty Secret:
She secretly likes vanilla. She's not against kinks, but every once in a while she wants to do vanilla stuff. Another thing? She likes to bottom/be submissive, but she doesn't want anyone to know that (other than you)

Experienced:
Totally, that's all i'm gonna say. I mean, she is a succubus.

Fav position:
69 100%. She gets the best of both worlds. You eating her out and her sucking you off/eating you out.

Goofy or serious:
Serious, never goofy, she finds it cringe tbh. (mainly bc of blitz)

Hair:
Completely shaved, but will occasionally shape in a little heart.

Intimacy:
Romance isn't really her thing, but you taught her some things on how to be romantic (and she's very grateful). When you take the role in bed things are more romantic, and she absolutely loves that (and craves it)

Jerk off:
a lot, but still prefers to fuck you. when she does masturbate she always looks back on the vids you guys made.

Kinks:
only if you're into it: when she's dom (which is most of the time) degrading, tying you up, edging
when she's sub: being tied up,

Locations:
anywhere. like actually. she does not care where y'all fuck. she does find the bedroom a tad bit boring but will always do it in there if you want to. however she loves fucking in her car parked at the nearest walmart version of hell.

Motivation:
You in a skimpy outfit and when you're mad. Whenever she sees you mad she wants you to take it out on her in bed (with you being the dom)

No's:
she doesn't have a lot of no's, but the main thing is that she hates being degraded (but loves degrading, it's weird)

Oral:
she loves doing both, she can't pick a favorite (and her fav position is 69, so)

Pace:
Slow and sensual she loves seeing you squirm and in addition, loves to prolong the sex.

Quickies:
totally up for them. you're always asking her for one and she'll happily obliged.

Risks:
she's totally willing to take risks. her fav one is fucking on earth with her human disguise.

Stamina:
super high stamina. she can go on for HOURS. you need more of a break than she does.

Toys:
uses them allll the time. strap on for her, strap on for you. she also loves being double penetrated.

Unfair:
totally. loves teasing the absolute shit out of you. you enjoy it too, but she wants you to BEG for her to stop.

Volume:
she's not that loud surprisingly, but only whenever she's getting double penetration, then she's super loud. moans your name, your nickname, screams, etc.

Wild:
wild isn't her go to, but if you start acting wild, then she'll one up you.

Xray:
D cup, both nipples pierced. her pussy is the same color as her, but her inner labia is a darker color of pink. she also has her clit pierced.

Yearning:
high sex drive. and the fact that she finds you super attractive makes her wanna fuck even more.

Zzz:
doesn't ever get tired, and her refractory period is super fast. so if you're down for 2nd's she's always willing to.