Dedication page

This is dedicated to the ones who remained present throughout the story even after the fall of this collaboration.

The eyewitnesses who saw how it all fell to the ground and gradually faded away into obscurity. Out of sight, out of mind.

Even a fully functional machine can be tampered with by removing a single piece before it all comes crashing down.

Divide and conquer.

Survive or perish.

You get the jist.

~•~

SPECIAL THANKS:

I would like thank the writers who went along with this sequel through thick and thin:

Brandon Le (PenguinMaestro): Thanks for sticking around for this long. You were one of the first to join and went down with this sinking ship like a champ.

Marie Johnson (Spectrisla): Thanks for sticking around even with the sequel didn't turn out so great. May you achieve your goals and enjoy sailing to your heart's content.

Michael Lazo (KLL): Thanks for being there, even for as long as it lasted.

Tala Lazo (tklartist): Co-creator of the [col]osseum webtoon and the [COL]osseum (pilot) webtoon.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Adrian Mehrkens (lordAAM): Creator of Combat Mirror, Master Yin, Warlin, the Durogudu warriors, the original version of Emperor, and the original version of the six shapeshifting teens.

Glen Senecal (glenny3214): Creator of Ryo Balthyra and Nulekai Crane.

Johnathan Smith (JohnathanSmith026): Creator of Scale, Blade Bootleg, Grim Bootleg, Claw & Saw Delbwöare, and Melon (Blade's wife).

Katherine Greenwood (Fifuwool): Creator of Astrid Matsumoto, Alexander Holt, Ashlyn (Ash) Sorchya, Logan Peterson, Octavia Kumar, Tr Hills, Maori Knaver and Rax.

Lizzy Luna (MyLordReaper): Creator of Anabell Lily Luna and Eros.

Mia Luna (MsPizzaGirl): Creator of Chris, Tony, and Simon.

ADav62: Creator of Phixa.

Anaya5125: Creator of June Lily, Verona Lily and Derek.

SoulsPenumbra: Creator of Alexandra and Toni.

and Sky Ryerson (EclipesNinja13): Creator of Sora Hasaki, Thomas, Stacey, María and Zack (The Dimension Guardians)

CAMEOS:

Eleanor Baker (EleanorBaker8)

Erica García (ericathedwarf)

Quinn B. Arrows (QuinnB14A)

Nour Fourti (NourFourti9)

Sajid Bijapure (sbijapure)