Chapter 6: Sora Hasaki 🆚️ Delbwöare Dragon (Boss)

The Arivex entered the platform while the host introduced her to the audience. The spotlight exposed Sora for what she really looked like, a spiritual body with a violaceous aura, her lightning shaped scar more pronounced as it gave a shimmering light from the right side of her cheekbone to the left side of her hip.

"Sora will face someone whom most of you know—" The host started while Sora felt something—or someone—lurking in the shadows, circling within the platform. "—they are known for being the duo who came close to take down the spectre—" Billowing smoke descended from above as it covered the spotlight like a dark fog. " —they reemerged from the abyss of brimstone and sulphur—" A suffocating odor came out of the smoke as the flickering embers turned alight. "—they Claw, they Saw, they're summoned—" The ring of fire and simmered to reveal two heads. "They are the Delbwöare dragon." The cloud of smoke dispersed to reveal the bicephalic dragon. 

"That tears it!" Jecamiah walked away indignantly, This place has got to go.

Sora took a good look at the bicephalic dragon. Claw—the female, had fiery orange hardened skin, a deep, cavernous jaw filled with large numbers of sharp teeth, bloody red eyes, and a pendant with the shape of a bicep to symbolize her strength and headstrong personality. Saw—the male, had fluffy grey skin, crimson blue eyes, and an hourglass shaped pendant. Then Sora recalled what Violet had warned her about.

"Don't listen to her, Sora. She is trying to trick you the same way she did when you were fighting her." Stacey warned her.

"Yeah, she's trying to discourage you from fighting in the Redemption Round, don't listen to her." Zack insisted. Sora looked at her teammates and then at Violet.

"I will fight, there's no doubt about it." Sora clarified. Violet withdrew herself from the table.

"It will require strength and patience to defeat them, you were warned." Violet hinted as she strolled out of the food court with the sailor.

She was right, it would require a lot of strength and patience to take down a bicephalic dragon that was five times her size, they were hovering above her as Claw's bloody red eyes gave an ominous glint as she saw the Arivex standing in front of her. She gritted her rows of sharp teeth as she snorted smoke to intimidate her.

"I'll make mincemeat outta you." Claw threatened in a guttural voice before her nostrils flared, snorting hot air.

Saw's fluffy grey neck curled downward as he took a closer look at the Arivex, her supernatural body was radiant, though her purple pendant got his attention. 

The whistle blew and as if by instinct the bicephalic dragon took to the air, Sora followed them up with her gaze, just as Claw let out a breath of fire. Sora had not seen it coming and only just managed to dodge it. Now, while Sora took time to recover, Claw and Saw flew back to the ground, making a soft gentle sound as their feet padded behind her. 

Claw pressed a low steamed breath on the back of Sora’s neck and with that Sora pivots to face her opponents.  

“This is too easy!” Claw taunts, just as she lunges out at Sora.

Sora manages to sidestep and in doing so she notices Claw's lesser half, preoccupied with some fantasised thoughts about the hostess. She seized this opportunity to stick a blow to one of the dragons. She summons a weapon and swings it towards Saw.