Chapter Eight

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Taylor said into her mic, stopping to look around the crowd.

The crowd cheered and clapped. Fans in the front rows leaned against the barrier, hands outstretched to reach for Taylor.

Taylor leaned down and brushed her hand along some of the fans' hands. "So, there's something I wanted to ask you guys. Do any of you have ADHD, ADD, or anything like that?"

There were a few cheers and some hands went into the air.

"Well, I wanted to let you all know that you are not alone. At the age of fifteen I was diagnosed with Adhd, myself." Taylor said into the microphone, gaining more cheers.

Hayley began strumming the opening chords for '22'.

Taylor smiled and looked back at Hayley before looking back towards the crowd. "It feels like the perfect night to dress up like hipsters, and make fun of our exes." She sang into the microphone.

Hayley moved from her previous mark into her new mark beside Taylor with the backing singers beside her.

The blonde continued to smile as she sang, occasionally looking at Hayley.

Hayley's eyes were focused on her hands on her guitar strings as she added the backing vocals along with the backing singers.

Taylor looked back towards her fans as the song ended.

The fans were cheering and clapping very loudly.

Hayley strummed the opening chord for 'I Knew You Were Trouble'.

The rest of the concert went off without a hitch, well unless you count Taylor tripping slightly during a routine.

"Thank you for such a great night." Taylor said into her microphone. "Give it up for the backing singers." The backing singers took their bows while the crowd cheered. "And the band." The crowd cheered loudly while the band waved from behind their instruments. "And I'm Taylor." Taylor bowed. "Goodnight." She led the way off of the stage while the band finished the closing notes of 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'.

Taylor passed her microphone to a stage hand as another one removed the box from her costume.

The lights went down on the stage and the band came off the stage before the stadium lights turned on again, illuminating the entire room.

Taylor instantly wrapped her arms around Hayley, nuzzling her face into the shorter woman's neck.

"That was totally wicked!" Alice skipped towards them, her backstage pass swinging around her neck while Zac followed her.

Pulling back, Taylor smiled over at Alice. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." She said softly.

Alice began to rant about everything she loved about the show so quickly that it was hard for Hayley to keep up.

Taylor was having no problem keeping up with Alice, her smile growing wider with every second.

Hayley pulled away from Taylor after a moment and stepped up to Alice. She leaned up on her tiptoes and lifted her hand to cover Alice's mouth, stopping her from talking. "Stimulation overload."

Alice pouted softly and stepped back. "I'm sorry."

Hayley let her hand fall to her side as Zac draped an arm around her shoulders. "You were great." He said encouragingly, giving his girlfriend a soft look.

Hayley turned her head to look at her best friend and just shrugged.

Taylor stepped forward, wrapping her arms around Hayley's waist from behind and resting her chin on top of Hayley's head. "She really was."