CHAPTER SIX: THE SPY

Everyone was yelling. You follow as they take Will into the van and to the hospital. He was sweating and screaming. Joyce was trying to comfort him and doctors were checking on him and asking questions. You and Mike were in the back, watching your friend like this. You hold tightly on Mike's hand as you watch the scene. It feels like something straight out of a horror movie. Doctors were circled around Will as he was clearly in pain and saying  that everything hurts. They cut up his shirt to check for burns and he continues to scream. The doctor injects him with something that makes him pass out.

You slept in a chair next to the hospital bed, leaning on Mike. It wasn't the most comfortable but that's not what was on your mind. What had happened to Will? Why was he shaking like that? Why was he in pain? These questions kept you up almost all night.  You think about your brother, at least he's safe right now. And your best friends, Lucas and Dustin. You're gonna have to tell them all about this stuff. In the morning, you just sat there next to Mike and Bob. Watching Will.

When you woke up, you were still leaning on Mike and Joyce was waiting to talk to Dr. Owens. "What the hell is taking them so long?" -Joyce. She sighs and shifts in the chair impatiently. "Hey... Doctors take forever, always. Just try and relax. Just be patient." -Bob. She takes a few breaths and there's a second of silence where you can only here the hospital monitor beeping. Joyce gets impatient and she abruptly stands up and walks out of the room, towards the guards. She tries to push past them, telling them things like how she has to talk to him and he's taking too long. Will looks like he's distracted by something so Mike tries to get his attention. "Will. Will? Will?" -Mike. He puts his hand on Will's shoulder and Will jumps a bit but he regains focus so it worked. "You okay, Will?" -You ask. He shudders and says, "uh... I saw something." "In your now-memories?" -Mike. Will nods and says, "The shadow monster. I think I know how to stop him."

They take you all into some meeting room where the map of the upside down is sprawled out on the desk. "Sam, this is ludicrous", some random doctor speaks up. "Just give him a moment, okay?" Doctor Owens says. "We don't have time-" -that doctor says again but gets cut off. Hey, jackass, why don't you do us all a favor and shut up, okay?" -Hopper. Will stands up and walks around the table, pointing to a spot. "That's it." -Will. "That's what? What.. what's there, Will?" -Dr. Owens. "I don't know. I just know he doesn't what me to see there. I think it's important." -Will. Dr Owens looks at Hopper, Joyce and the other doctors. You and Mike look at Will then each other. Something's off though, Will seemed so adamant about this, about going there. Yet, a bunch of guys get suited up and you get taken back to the hospital room

You're all sitting and waiting, then suddenly Will speaks up, "I-I'm sorry.." -Will. "What? What do you mean, sweetie?" -Joyce. He shudders and his voice is shaky, breaking with tears. "He.. he made me do it." -Will. "Who? Who made you do what?" -Joyce. "I told you. They upset him. They shouldn't have done that. They shouldn't have upset him". Then, it clicks. Him. The shadow monster. It clicks for Mike too and he looks at you and then Will, his mouth open and eyes wide. "The spy." -Mike. Will starts crying and Mike repeats himself louder. He gets up and runs out of the room, you follow him. He runs to the door but the guards stop him. You and him try to push past them to get to the door. "I need to get through! It's a trap!" -Mike yells, desperately trying to get through. "It's a trap, we need to warn them!" -You. Bob holds both of you back and Mike continues to yell, "It's a trap!". You can here Will in the other room quietly, "you should go now. They're almost here."

A/N: was that too short? This episode was mostly focused on Steve and the other kids that's why. I'ma try to make them longer. Also, do we want to focus more on the plot or on Mike x Lee? Hope you guys enjoyed tho!!