CHAPTER SEVEN: THE LOST SISTER

You and Mike keep trying to push through the guards, there's people who might die. Everything, it was all a trap. You get pulled back into the hospital like room followed by Mike. Your heart is racing, there was nothing in that spot in the upside down. It was bait. You sit on one of the chairs, your leg bouncing and you're popping your knuckles. Mike was just as nervous and anxious as you but he still made sure you were okay. We puts his hand over yours, trying to comfort you. The warmth from his hand sends shivers down your spine. You know that you and Mike isn't the biggest thing happening right now but it definitely feels like it. Everything is going to sh*t but you have Mike. He runs the back of your hand with his thumb and you remember how much you like this boy.

 Finally, you explain to Bob and Joyce what the spy is. You explain everything, how the shadow monster made Will say all that stuff about something important in the upside down. How he was making Will do and say things. How the men are walking straight into a trap right now. You need to tell them, to stop them. But.. somehow, you know it's too late. It's been too long, the men are probably there by now. If not, they're already dead. This makes you even more filled with guilt. You think to yourself, you should've noticed the signs and warned them before it was too late. There's nothing you can do now. You stay in your seat and Mike paces around the room, occasionally trying to get through the guards but fails every time. Joyce and Bob talk, most likely about Will. You feel bad for Bob, he just wanted a simple life. Now all this stuff is happening that he didn't know existed. You know if it were you, you would've done anything to stay oblivious to this whole thing.

You lay down on two chairs pushed next to each other. Mike is sitting on one of the chairs and you have your head in his lap. You try to feel alright, calm. Truth is, he makes everything feel okay. He plays with your hair, keeping his hands busy and it feels nice. His hands combing through your slightly messy hair. Not even physically nice, well yes physically but also emotionally. You like being close to him. You wish it could stay like this. You know it won't though. Every time your mind wanders, you think about the men who are most likely dead. How this isn't over. You try your best to push that feeling away but it feels like a pit in your stomach. You know something is coming. And you know that there's nothing you can do.

(A/N: IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SHORT BUT BRO. THEY WEREN'T IN THIS EPISODE AT ALL SO I JS WROTE FROM SCRATCH I TRIED MY BEST THO. I'MA TRY TO POST MORE OFTEN TOO.)