Chapter 9

"What are you two doing here?!" Mark dragged Jeno and Jaemin out of the the classroom. He was fuming with anger.

"Relax." Jaemin rolled his eyes.

Mark then started to eye them from top to bottom. They dressed normally, no hoodie, no glasses and nothing was covered.

"How in the world?" Mark inspects them, he even turned Jeno around.

"Mark, calm down. We'll promise to tell you all about it." Jeno said.

Jaemin shook his head, annoyed with Mark sudden act. Well, obviously it isn't Mark's fault anyway, but he is still pressed by it. Jaemin took a step back and he bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry, I didn't see yo- Mark?"

Mark turned his head upon hearing his name only to saw Donghyuck who stood still hugging his books. Mark felt strong connection inside his body and like it was calling to Donghyuck.

"So, you're Donghyuck." Jaemin sassily stood in front of him, blocking his view.

"Have we met?" Donghyuck furrowed.

"Not yet but you will soon." Jaemin folded his arms together trying to look intimidating.

Jeno sighed as he stepped in between them, softly pushing Jaemin to the side. He then cleared his throat to introduce himself.

"I'm sorry for this. I'm Jeno and this is my boyfriend Jaemin." He offers Donghyuck a handshake, the latter responded confusedly.

But inside, Donghyuck was happy to hear another queer couple in college and he was happy someone's being public about it.

"How do you know my name?" Donghyuck questioned, slightly tilting his head to look at Mark who was being detached from the situation as he kept staring at him.

"We are Mark's best friends!" Jeno exclaimed.

"Donghyuck, let's g-. Oh, you got company?" Renjun came and stop as well after seeing the commotion that is happening.

Jeno raised his eyebrow gazing straight to Renjun. The latter gulped and looked away. Karina later joined them, clinging to Donghyuck's arm. Donghyuck briefly told them who they are to his best friends, and he introduced them to each other.

"We didn't know he have best friends because you know..." Karina said shyly.

"You're right! Our Markie is very reserved." Jeno placed his arms around Mark's shoulders, pulling him closer.

Donghyuck giggled. Mark didn't react nor say anything. Donghyuck couldn't see his facial expression, but he can tell Mark was a bit trance out.

"Well, nice meeting all of you and we got class to catch. See you guys around then." Donghyuck fake a smile.

As Donghyuck was about to leave, Mark grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Can I talk to you later?" Mark asked, he didn't dare to look directly at Donghyuck's eyes.

"You can do so by returning my text." Donghyuck gently removed Mark's grasp.

Donghyuck pulled Karina's hand while Renjun chased them. Jeno even winked at Renjun, Jaemin then smack him on the head.

They both turned around to see a very furious Mark Lee – again.

-

Jisung was forced to be on another class. Taeyong had assigned him on other task to have a lookout at the college for any suspicious act as well.

He was walking down the hallway when he saw a cat stuck on a tree. He went over, looking up. He climbed up and put the cat down. Since he able to talk to animals, he could understand the cat thanked him.