Chapter 16

Renjun woke up immediately from the bed, he was panting heavily recalling the bad dream that he occurred- he thought. He realized that it wasn't even his room nor his place.

"Renjun, you're awake..."

Renjun gasped, he rolled over and fall down from the bed. He peeks from below and saw Yangyang looking worried.

"Stay away from me." Renjun whimpered.

Yangyang sighed, he knew Renjun would be acting up that way, he sits on the bed with his back facing Renjun who was still on the ground.

"You're not going to hurt me, aren't you?" Renjun sobs, his stood up on his trembling knees.

"No one will hurt the person that they're attached too..." Yangyang muttered.

Renjun huffed, he couldn't understand a single thing that was going on right now but somehow, he was feeling bad for Yangyang. He reluctantly walks towards the blonde, who had his head lowered.

Renjun sat next on him, he scoots away making a gap between them. Yangyang gave few glances but continued to look down at the ground.

"I'm sorry if I overreacted, I meant who wouldn't." Renjun taunted.

He had a lot to ask but seeing Yangyang so quiet and reserved kinda making him feel remorse for him. His eyes wandered the room. Thinking it was probably Yangyang's. He stood up and look over by the window only to realized it was already dark outside.

Renjun sneakily grab his phone over the lamp desk, he opens it only to find few missed calls from Karina and a wish for him to get well soon.

He shook his head knowing it's all Donghyuck's work for lying to Karina. He could've just texted her back by saying he's abducted by strangers but no.

Yangyang was no stranger, well they barely knew about each other, but he senses no threat or danger coming out from him now. He was just probably to shock at the moment.

"Yangyang..." Renjun clears his throat.

"Yes."

Yangyang stood up, facing Renjun who stood afar from him, he saw the lad holding his phone close by his chest.

"Care to explain what's going on? And where is Donghyuck?" He said – this time calmly.

Yangyang smiled, Renjun let the blonde approaches him closer, not having any fear in him.

Later, Yangyang explains to Renjun about everything, including Mark being attached to Donghyuck. Just like how Donghyuck was first introduced to the whole lore. Renjun was a bit skeptic. Yangyang even shows off his ability to Renjun which cause him to react frantically. Yangyang later calmed him down, as Renjun was still trying to adjust with this supernatural thing he experienced.

A knock was given, and they turned their head simultaneously.

"Renjun?" Donghyuck calls out worriedly.

"Oh hyuck!" Renjun ran to his best friend, hugging him.

"I am so sorry..." Donghyuck uttered sadly.

Renjun sniffed, rubbing his puffy eyes from seeing his best friend. He shook vigorously, saying it's fine. If he were ever in Donghyuck place, he probably did the same too.

Mark entered seeing the two shed their tears of joy. He leans by the wall with Yangyang appeared next to him. Renjun gave Mark a half smile, bopping his head slightly by his appearance, Mark did the same.

"I got to tell you something." Donghyuck brings Renjun to sit down with him.

"Donghyuck, it's fine. Yangyang told me everything. I don't know how to take this all in as well..." Renjun sassily stated.