FIRST DAY

today was my big day. the first day of being a freshman. i've set my eyes on this highschool since 7th grade. nothing in particular about the school had gotten my attention. all of my friends were going to private and expensive high schools, which i couldn't afford.

"f/n, get ready!" my mother hollered from downstairs. i rolled around in my bed. i tried not getting to attached before i had to eventually get up.

i opened my mirror closet and picked out my skirt and shirt. my skirt was grey and my shirt was grey and white with a blue bow.

after, i closed my closet and adjusted my outfit in the mirror. "f/n hurry!!" my mother shouted. i didn't reply back, i grabbed my backpack that was full of new supplies and grabbed my phone. i left my room, closing the door and running down the stairs

my new keychains clashed with each other.

the entrance door was already open, i saw my mother outside with the car parked in the middle of the street. "hurry before i get a ticket!" she shouts once more. i locked the door behind me and ran to the car door.

i hopped into the car through the window. "i wish you would be a normal girl and not do that.." my mom sighs. "let's gooo!" i exaggerated my o's.

10 minutes later, i arrive to my new big school. "now f/n remember, don't get into trouble. especially on your first day. i understand if there's reasons, but please, i don't want any calls home." my mom checks herself in the car mirror on the top.

"uh-huh. i wont get into trouble!" i giggle at the end, making my mother smile. "alright. now get out of my car!" she yells in my ear.

"you don't have to do this every year." i sigh as i poked at my ears while getting off. before i can say anything, my mom sped off. i turned around and gripped my backpack on my shoulder. "first day, don't be nervous and play it cool." i talked to myself with encouragement, up the stairs.

on the final step, the first thing i saw was a blonde holding onto a jet-black haired girl. the guy had a blazer on while the girl had the same uniform as me.

the girl looked like a total mess. the guy had finally let her go and when he was out of sight. a pair of two girls go and talk to the black haired girl.

this was not any of my problem.

i heard the bell ring, i rush towards the main door.

later i would find myself in the help line. after i did get my help. i would get my I.D. and my sign in.

then later, after that. i checked my written down schedule on my phone. "oh nah, what the hell." i looked around, finding myself late and lost. i gotten so lost that i found myself near couches. i don't think it should be considered skipping if i gave up on finding my class

also, a fault on there end to even add couches. that's pretty dumb.

i rubbed my eyes and yawn. i rested my elbow on the arm rest and stretched my legs across the couch. i heard my body crack. "today is gonna be a good day." i lay my head on the arm rest and hold my shirt so i didn't feel to awkward.

i dozed off into what ever land that made me believe killer robots were real. i saw only black but imagined colors and robots.

"skipping on your first day?" i hear a soft voice spoke in front of me. my eyes fluttered open and i saw a brunette towering over me. "maybe." i reply back, shrugging it off.

"i've always liked bad girls." i gulped at that response. "what?" i asked. he repeated himself. "i've always liked bad girls." i scoffed.

"mhm." i smiled at him. "are you lost? let me help you." i sat up, looking into his eyes. it's the same color as my bow tie.