DETENTION :(

i got ready as usual. i said goodbye to my mother. after the first day, we had a late conversation about me walking to school and what to do if i'm in danger.

on my way there, i surprisingly run into garroth.

"garroth?"

the familiar blond turns around. "oh hey, um.. hey! you also live around?" he nervously laughs.

"yeah, not to far from here. you mind if i walk with you?"

"oh yeah of course."

he made a space next to him. "sorry, it just feels creepy to walk alone."

he smiles. "don't worry, i'm like that too. usually i go walking with my brother but i accidentally fell asleep late." he seems to be embarrassed. must not happen as often.

"who's your brother?" i ask. "he's in your class. the emo looking kid?" i shrugged. "zane, with the side swept big bang."

"zane!? really? YOUR brother?" he laughed. "yeah, he's something.. i love my baby brother though. even if he gets annoying."

we both look at each other and let out laughs. "that's cute garroth. i don't have any siblings. i don't wish to have any either. people always say their pains in the butt." he agreed.

"yeah, they are. i actually have three brothers. my other baby brother, well, he's adopted.. but he's still my brother and love him just as much. he's quite unique."

"and here i thought you couldn't get any more cuter."

he chuckles, but his cheeks grew pink. "you're cute yourself." he responds back. i could even feel my cheeks brightening.

"ew garroth, this is gross." me and garroth both turn around. "baby brother? what are you doing here?" garroth sounds confuse. "it's none of your business!" zane groaned. "seriously gross."

me and garroth look forward so we wouldn't trip over anything. "it's not gross baby brother. i'm being honest. she is cute. and one day you'll find someone that makes you happy too." i look at garroth, he softly smiles.

"what, did you say that to the other girls too?" garroth slowly frowns. "don't be rude."

i ignore it. we're about to reach school either ways. zane speed walks in between us and up the stairs. me and garroth talked about small stuff before we reached the main entrance. "so, i'll see you later?" i ask.

"yeah, let's walk together some day again." he replies back. "can i.. can i get your number?" he asks nervously. "we could plan a hang out. only if you're comfortable hanging out with me?"

i giggle and gave him my number. "what's your name?" garroth hands me his phone to fill in the contact name. i type in, 'freshmen'.

i hand him his phone and and he checks the contact. then he looks back at me as i wave goodbye. "i'll find out your name soon." he smiles.

i see him walk towards the brunette i had kept rubbing into in the hallways. maybe their friends. but garroth was showing him his phone and the brunette patted him on the back.

i wonder through the hallways and find travis and aphmau.

"hey guys!"

aphmau looks at me and gives me a big hug. "oh f/n! i havent seen you in a while." she says. i hug her back and place my hand on her head. "yeah it's been a while." travis smiles at us.

i let her go and travis and aphmau continue to talk about their topic before i came. when they were talking, i went into the changing rooms. there weren't any girls so i change before any would show up.