FILLER

"i'll be back mother!" i called out. my mother shouted back from her room. "don't be late!"

i didn't answer her back, i left the house.

i headed for the park nearby.

____________

____________

i replaced the high heels with hello kitty converse. luckily my flared jeans covered a bit on the top so my shoes wouldn't look to big. i also replaced my handbag.

i had my hair in two braids, they both had pink bows on the top. it was so cute!

i decided to stroll around the park, taking selfies for fun. then, i saw laurence and garroth. i turn to the opposite direction. i just hope they don't spot me.

i could almost feel the tears spill out of my eyes.

i didn't let myself cry.

something about them made me feel different. they made me feel like i was somebody but they pointed their attention towards another.

im getting so worked up. it's just the first week of highschool.

"f/n." laurence calls out.

i turn my head. this feels fresh out of a highschool movie scene. the two hottest guys in school talking to the, uh, akward girl? yeah i have nothing for that.

"laurence, garroth, nice to see you guys." i shine a smile at them. laurence steps closer, gripping my arm. "what did the shadow knights tell you? why were they hanging out with you?"

i struggled to get out of his grip. "h-hey laurence, you might be hurting her." garroth comes from behind, removing laurence's hand from my arm.

"jeez, you guys suddenly wanna know what's going on with me?"

garroth and laurence gave each other a look. "we would want to know what's going on with you, if you gave us a chance to know?" garroth says. "yeah, it had felt like you were trying to ignore us yesterday."

"gene and the rest are my friends too. you haven't exactly told me why i should stop hanging out with them. they've been nothing but nice to me and made me feel comfortable to be with." i tell them, garroth looked like he taken my message less than laurence.

"well.. okay. i cant stop you from hanging out with them, but i can still complain about how i wouldn't want you to hang out with them. that still works." laurence proudly smiles.

i let myself laugh. "would you guys want to come over? my mom should be making dinner by now." i ask them. garroth seems more than excited to come over. "we were only planning to be around in the park but coming over sounds better!" laurence says.

__

"garroth, dear! it's so nice to see you again." my mother gave garroth a big hug. she acted like they have known each other for years.

garroth awkwardly chuckled. "it's good to be over again, thanks for having me and my friend here." laurence pops up behind garroth.

laurence glared towards garroth without his notice.

my mother let's go of garroth and gave laurence a handshake.

"it's nice to meet you miss f/n."

__

"i didn't think you'd have a nintendo switch!" garroth grabbed the blue controller. "it was pretty expensive. i don't usually play with it though."

we all sat on the couch that circled in front of the tv.

garroth and laurence began playing games on the nintendo switch.

they made it seem like they have been friends forever.

laurence virtually died, leaving garroth by himself in the game.

he looked back to me, slowly putting his hand over mine. "sorry for being harsh on you earlier. it's just that, i used to be in gene's gang and they weren't the best influence.."

him saying that made me remember the time i was actually shoplifting from a store, and i had felt proud?

"don't worry about it, i understand how you feel."

laurence slowly intertwined his fingers with mine. "thanks for inviting us over too, usually moms would flip out if their daughters invited two random guys over, hehehe." laurence causally smiled.

he then started leaning in towards my face. that was until garroth stopped him.

"save that for another time laurence." garroth says with an annoyed tone.

__

DANTE

"ugh travis, you don't get it!" i knocked travis on the side of his head. he rushed to rub it. "ow. it's not like i can make her force to like you."

i exhale and blow. i groaned and leaned into travis' pillow. "you're right."

"so, do you like her?" i ask travis.

he wasn't pale anymore, his ears and face had a tint of pink. "m-me!? no way! that's my... uh, not alone buddy!" travis' lips quivered.

"it's okay to say that you like her, we're friends aren't we? it's fine to be crushing on the same girl, besides it'll be a fun competition."

travis huffs.

"she's pretty.. really pretty, b-but she's my friend." travis reassured me. it was so obvious that he liked her.

"yeah, okay travis."