FIRST WEEK OVER

last day of school is so close that i could cry.

what makes me cry more is attending an assembly.

travis and aphmau chatted on why the assembly is even important.

"forget this assembly, if i'm here any longer than an hour i will have a mental break down it is NOT going to be pretty.." i say. travis looks like he was going to take me serious. "i think it's a short one, nothing to big."  he reassures.

aphmau is annoyed. "couldn't the principal let us go early?" travis shakes his head. "nah. it'd be too easy obviously." aphmau laughs.

"so you guys never did tell me why you guys weren't in gym class. did something happen?"

"i..i got.. um, really sick. suddenly." aphmau says.

why is she lying? what's so bad about detention?

"are you sure?" travis says.

"u-uh of course i'm sure! why would i lie about that?" aphmau says.

"wow you know you didn't have to be so angry.. oh, i get it. s-sorry thats.. thats girl stuff... my bad." travis looks ashamed.

i flick his cheek. "travis that's rude."

"h-how do i make it un-rude!?"

aphmau seems embarrassed though.

"f/n it's okay.. i-i understand if you had lady problems too! i..i don't judge!" he whispers.

i shake my head.

"let's just forget it!" aphmau was acting a bit weird.

"well, look.. whatever happened just let me know if i can help next time. mkay?" travis says with the sweetest voice.

i immediately hug him. "and i thought you couldn't get any cuter." i say to him. how i immediately hugged him, he immediately was pink. "w-what can i say. i-i.. i cant leave you guys without helping.." he smiles and wraps his arms around me.

aphmau squealed. "you guys look so cute right now!" which was followed with a bunch of aw's from her.

"ahem! u-uh.. since it's about to be the weekend and all.. do you guys mind exchanging phone numbers?" travis was flustered. it was cute. aphmau agrees and so do i. "if you guys ever need me. you guys could text me, or something.. call me. i don't know. i don't know..."

__

(ABLE TO SKIP THIS PART, NOTHING SERIOUS)

we were inside the assembly by now. there was a lot of chatter. it was stopped when assumed to be principal made a big entrance and hit the guy who was testing the microphone.

"hellooo students and congratulations on completing your first week! truly a remarkable feet! i have no doubt that all of you have been hard at work and climating yourselves to the year ahead. so many new things to learn! which reminds me.. ms. hyria, has informed me that all potions brewed in the alchemy class are not to be taken from class! correct miss hyria? ah, a fine start to an exciting new year! that ought to cover my quota for principally things for the day. i'm off to make a new scientific discovery! good day, children!"

principal chad ran through the isle of chairs and out of the room.

was this the whole assembly?

__

me, aphmau and travis were standing outside of our highschool. me and travis were waiting till aphmau gets picked up.

"well.. that's speech was, yeah. anyway, you guys walk home right? my dads going to pick me up today, so if you guys want a ride home i'm sure i can give you a lift." travis says. how sweet.