DO YOU THINK SHES MAD AT ME?

LAURENCE

"garroth, hey." i fist bumped garroth. "hey laurence, what's up?" he replied to me.

what's up?

"i don't know. f/n has been ignoring me since the festival. do you think she's mad at me? who could be mad at my handsome face?"

garroth gently but also harshly slapped my shoulder. "take it easy man. something must have came up. i doubt that she'll leave you like that." he reassured me.

she's been ignoring me for two days already. she wasn't even there when i was planning to pick her up!

__

i sat down next to lucinda. lucinda made sure she payed attention before she would lose focus.

when miss hyria finished talking and set rules for our current assignment.

miss hyria took her time to pass around everyone's wands.

"f/n, it's only been.. what, a month or two of school? how come you haven't had a boyfriend. i'm not trying to force you or anything but if i were as cute as you, i would definitely find myself a boyfriend." lucinda told me as she laid her head against the desk.

"a-a boyfriend?" i thought about it.

"nah, boys just disappoint you."

she giggled. "oh i'm so proud of you!"

lucinda raised her head. "you still talk to your little boy friends?"

i raised my eyebrow. "which ones?"

lucinda flirtatiously rubbed my hand. "oooo, which one? jeez, you're bad, f/n!" i pull my hand away as my cheeks flush.

"i-i didn't mean it like th-that! ahem.. i meant like which guy friends for your information." i roll my eyes as lucinda makes sure that she thinks i'm lying.

"hmm, the blonde and the brunette. garroth and laurence, i assume? oh, their such a catch but.. hmm, i wouldn't want to date them." lucinda played with her nails.

"why's that?"

"i got their aura read when i first liked them. h-hey, don't give me that look! every girl has had a crush at them at some point. anyways, they were said to be not all together."

i looked at her confused.

"don't look at me, i didn't make the readings. beside, ever since that day. i cleared away from them. i never go against readings. unless if their incompetent, then that's when i go against them. it's a witch's rule."

"does every witch obey that rule."

"no, but it's my witch's rule."

__

i sighed, what does lucinda mean by not all together?

their more than a pretty face, sure. but what can that mean? are they struggling with issues? mental? physically?

man, whatever. i came out to the field. i haven't seen gene and the rest of them in a couple days. i don't think their skipping any school days.

"hehhehe.."

that squeaky laugh, that was zane.

eww.

i look behind the bleachers. zane was on the floor with notebooks in front of him and at least three.

i came up from behind him, looking at his writing.

"how to get the shadow knights to like me, step on-"