BAKE SALE

i stayed alongside kawaii~chan on her bake sale. until she put me in a maid outfit and persuaded me to go advertising around the hallways for any potential customers.

i purposely ran into a couple of people. my tail and ears helped me to sell cupcakes.

i bumped into dante.

"woah!" dante stumbled before landing on two feet. he then turned to see what caused him to almost trip, which was me.

"oh wow, look at you! need some help, little lady?" dante smirks, helping me up from the floor.

i kindly look up at him. "w-well, i kind of need help.. i'm helping my friend run a bake sale and.. and, i need customers. i-if you can help me and buy a few cupcakes. i would be so grateful, dante."

i leaned into his chest.

he gently wrapped his arms around me. "o-of course! heheha! anything to get that sad look off your face." his face was slowly but surely turning beat red.

i pulled away and clapped my hands together. "great! it's down at the cafeteria, make sure to buy it from the meif'wa club! i could always count on you dante!" i said, dropping the helpless act.

"glad i can be of some help, beautiful. i'll catch you later." he said, blowing me a kiss and hopefully heading to the club.

dante is kind of hard to fluster.

i've mostly gotten a bunch of people i know.

i leaned against the wall, who else haven't i run into?

i felt someone hit the side of my foot, almost tripping over it. "watch where you're stepping!" the wolf shouted at me. he growled as he adjusted himself to look at me. his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

his face gently softened as he checked me out. "you're that girl who was deemed to be the best player on the freshman team, aren't you?"

he was scary! he was a werewolf and had red eyes!

i nod my head as a reply.

"heh, i don't bite. what was your name again?"

i gulped, and my body became stiff. there was an aura surrounding him, a powerful aura.

"f/n." i softly and quietly told him.

"the maid outfit?"

something about him, i didn't want to go against him. i can't forget the job that i was assigned to do!

"u-umm, i'm selling cupcakes at the cafeteria..  if you can, i don't know. maybe help me out and buy a few? it'll be really great!" i said, clapping my hands together as i normally did with a cheerful smile.

"hmm, i suppose i can. the name's balto. don't forget it." he smugly told me while rising his own ego, before he left. he had quite the dominant presence.

i ran into a couple of more students.

they ended up obeying and buying cupcakes!

i could say that my looks came in handy. as well as my very nice personality.

vylad complimented my outfit and said i looked cute! he is so sweet. vylad also joined in for a while to sell cupcakes before hanging out with aphmau.

then, i ran into the super senior. he looked all edgy, and stuff. he was leaning against the wall and zoning out.

i decided to lean against the wall beside him. "hey there, i know we're like, well like, hate each other but if you do this small little favor then i'll never bother you again. i just need you to purchase cupcakes."