SPORTS

i came up to rylan.

one of the werewolves i had met a couple of weeks ago.

"rylan, hey!"

i shout to him. rylan was talking to another fellow werewolf.

"f/n.. he- woah! what happened! you're a-a werewolf now?" i look up at him and nod my head.

"i was, uh, i was wondering if i could borrow shorts for you know. my tail.." i pick my tail from behind me, holding it to the side of my waist to show him.

"um, sure. i don't see why not."

he turned back the the werewolf he was talking to and grabbed shorts from him. he then turned back to me and handed them over. "just make sure to return them."

i smile was plastered on my face. "aww thank you so much rylan!"

i turned away and began walking to the changing rooms.

"dude i was going to use those. but, ay, she's a cute one though, rylan." the werewolf told him. "ah, she is.. b-but let's talk about that later."

i chuckled, having super sensitive ears is super awesome.

it took me a couple of minutes to head to the ladies' room. when i did, the bathroom was packed with different girls in different grades.

it didn't matter and once i stepped in, i instantly changed my shorts. kawaii~chan never told me how long i was going to stay like this. can't complain though, i took plenty of cute photos.

kawaii~chan let me borrow clothes but it fits a bit tight on my tail considering that her tail is thinner.

i left the bathroom and decided to leave my previous shorts to my locker. on the way there, i accidentally bumped into someone.

before i had time to react, i heard groaning.

i immediately apologized.

i shift my head to see who i bumped into. it was the guy from detention from two days ago. he was already all smelly even though the sports event hadn't begun.

"watch where you're going."

he said in an annoyed tone.

he stood right next to me, so i shoved him and ran away. i could hear him shouting from behind me. i didn't pay any attention to him and ran onto the field.

i saw the girls in a little group so i decided to join.

"huh, wow! f/n since when did you get ears.. and a tail!?" aphmau shockingly told me. i twirled to show her a full view.

"uh well, kawaii~chan made a mistake on her potion and turned f/n~senpai into a werewolf!"

kawaii~chan nervously looked away knowing that i still hadn't caught her from the last time i saw her. "it's okay for now, it's cute."

aphmau giggled as she messed with my wagging tail. "besides, i feel way more energetic and i've been working out. sorry for not coming yesterday too. we went to go see a witch doctor."

"oh my irene, you're so cute!!" aphmau squealed.

katelyn and toeny were having their conversation before katelyn ran off.

"huh? katelyn wait up!" toeny softly shouted, then she turned to us. "hmm? heh, good luck my darlings, aphmau, kawaii~chan and.. oh my f/n is that you? e-eh, i'll catch up with you later."

katelyn came back.

"pray you guys don't have us as an opponent this year. i won't go easy just because we're friends... bahaha!" katelyn ran off once again as a maniac.