Part Two

He was restless, shifting in his seat. I did not care about the movie. I had forgotten the name the second I bought the ticket. It was a slow, romantic movie. Our row was completely empty; there were just some girls a couple of rows in front of us. I leaned over to Jester.

"I'm so sorry; I had hoped this movie would be a bit more interesting," I whispered. The girls in front of us giggled as the man and woman started kissing. I rolled my eyes and grinned at Jester. He finally saw the opportunity to interact, it seemed, as he leaned closer.

"Oh, I am thoroughly enjoying this movie. Free porn? Count me in!" I glanced back at the screen, only to see the man and woman had started to undress, but it was all very... safe. The girls, however, were giggling louder, obviously feeling very uncomfortable.

I lowered my voice a little as I looked at him seductively. "I never took you for a soft-porn kinda guy, Jester."

"You got that right, Princess. I'm not." The people on the screen were barely naked, always covered by at least a blanket. Boring. His eyes were set on me, flickering down for just a second. I knew I was giving him a clear view down my shirt, but I pretended not to notice.

"Oh? What kind of guy are you?" At this, he sat up straighter and I noticed the dangerous glint in his eyes. The glint that would make most girls either swoon and melt on the spot, or run away in fear.

"I can be whatever you want me to be," he purred, ignoring the squeak of one of the girls. I shook my head, the seductive smile not leaving my lips.

"No, sir, I asked you a question. You're not getting out of this so easily." Jester leaned forward, so I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"I'm the type who likes to take his time. That makes you feel like you're the only one in the world."

"Let me guess, then just fucks and leaves?"

"Not at all. I mean, I would go for a second round. And a third. A fourth..." His voice trailed off as he pushed the hair off my shoulder, exposing my neck. A tingle shot through my body, and I rubbed my thighs together a bit. I knew he saw that. I gasped softly, which only spurred him on. "By the end of the night, your legs will be so wobbly you won't know how to stay upright, and you'd still beg for more." His voice was low. I placed my hand on his arm, letting my nails gently glide over his skin. I wasn't going to lie; I was incredibly aroused. Not only by his words but also by the fact that he had no idea what was going on. Each breath he took this close to me would send his head spinning, and he didn't even know.

"You're a dirty man, Jester." I giggled in his ear, and he chuckled. He scooted even closer, as much as possible within the confines of the chair.
"I will give you a night to remember, Princess." My nails had reached his wrist, and I locked my hand around it. I saw his response to my firm touch; his lips parted a little and his tongue darted quickly across his sharp teeth.

"And then you'd just get up and leave?" I asked, keeping my eyes trained on his face. He shook his head.

"After I've claimed you, you're mine." The words slipped out of his mouth, and I knew he had wanted to say them differently, yet it was too late to take them back now.

"Yours until you get bored." I had pulled his hand closer to me. He shook his head again.

"I will not get bored of you. I will be yours until you tell me to leave." My lips pulled into a smile.

"So all of a sudden, you're mine now? I thought I belonged to you." He blinked a couple of times, but before he could regain his thoughts, I had pulled his hand between my legs, pushing them hard against my sensitive parts. The rough material of my jeans kept him at that safe distance. Somehow it seemed to pull him out of his head, and immediately he leaned forward, his hand softly curling around my throat. It was just his way of telling me he was the one in charge. My eyes fluttered closed as he pressed harder between my legs.