Part Four

He nodded. He felt it. He needed no words to make that clear. I gently placed my hand on his knee, holding eye contact as I slowly, almost lazily, moved my hand up. A low purr sounded from the back of his throat as he shifted closer. His hand landed on my knee too. It was obvious this wasn't the way he normally worked, but he was entranced by the warmth of my fingers through his jeans. It was like he didn't want to move, afraid to scare me away. A tiny smile appeared on my lips when I saw his response. This boy was putty in my hands. Just before my hand hit the most strained part of his body, I stood up.

"I should really start making dinner." A noise escaped from the back of his throat, a sound between desperation and anger. I just chuckled softly as I walked towards the kitchen, swaying my hips as I went. Bending down at my waist, I leaned forward to grab the vegetables from the fridge, showing him the curves of my ass through my jeans. He did not disappoint one bit. I heard the distinct creak of the couch as he stood up, his footsteps on the floor, and not much later I felt his warmth against my back. His arm curled around my chest, just below my breasts, and he pulled me back against him. His hard cock pressed against my ass.

"You're a fucking tease," he growled lowly in my ear, and I leaned back against his shoulder, closing my eyes. He gave me everything I wanted, and it felt absolutely delicious. His other arm curled around me as well, his hand resting on my belly. I knew he must have smelled me before; my panties were soaked. As one hand traveled down slowly, the other moved up, cupping my round breast through my shirt. I moaned, holding on to the counter for support. Especially when his fingers slipped under my jeans, teasing just below the edge of my panties. Jester's hand squeezed a bit harder on my breast, finding my rock hard nipple through the material of my bra and shirt. His other hand unbuttoned my jeans and opened the zipper, giving him slightly more space to work with. Yet he was careful not to push. If I didn't know any better, it almost felt respectful. And I let him. I let his hand slide inside my panties. I let him gently feel my soaked folds and open them with practiced movements. I let out a shaky breath as his cool fingers came into contact with my sensitive clit, muttering silent pleas. He heard me. Being so close to me, he must have felt my rapid heartbeat and my heavy breathing. The shiver that ran through my body as he lazily started moving. Claiming my most sensitive parts as his own.

"Fuck, Jester," I moaned out loud. He took that as his cue to move a little faster. I wasn't the only one with super powers over here, as his touch was absolute magic. He knew what he was doing. He knew how to play with a woman's body. If I were anyone else, I would have dragged him to the bedroom and let him have his wicked way with me. But I wasn't. Despite everything, I was still in control. So I allowed him to discover my body. I even widened my legs when he left my clit and traveled down in search of my hungry core. It wasn't hard for him to let one finger slip right in and find the right spot that made my knees weak. When he slipped a second finger in, I really started losing it. My moans were loud, not caring one bit about any neighbors. When his thumb pressed against my clit, I was done. The only thing keeping me upright at that point was his tight grip on my pussy and his hand, which claimed my breast. Pleasure washed over me in huge waves, leaving me a shaking, floppy mess. My panties were soaked, and so were his fingers.

He was gracious enough to slow down without removing his fingers, letting me ride out my orgasm but not letting go of me. It wasn't until the moment that I regained my balance that he shifted as well, releasing me. Just like earlier, I quickly grabbed his wrist. He wouldn't be able to handle the taste of me yet, and I wanted to play a little longer with him. So with my jeans still buttoned open, my panties pushed down, and my shirt ridden up, I turned around, guiding his fingers to my mouth. Not breaking eye contact, I slowly licked his fingers, clearing the juices off his skin. His eyes dilated, and he gasped audibly at feeling my warm tongue sliding over him. With a small smirk, I continued until I knew for sure he was all clean. It wouldn't be long now. He was nearly ready.

It was then my time to take control. I released his wrist and gently placed my hand against his chest, pushing him backwards until he fell back on the couch. With a playful smirk, I sat down close to him, our bodies touching as much as possible. My hand, which was still resting on his chest, slowly moved down. Over his abs, which tensed under my touch. I followed the contours of his muscles to the sides and back, going as slow as I could. It was obvious that he was struggling; he needed more than he was getting right now, but he just needed to be patient. The night would end differently than he might have hoped, but I knew that he was the last to complain. Especially when my fingers reached his jeans. With practiced movements, I quickly opened them and pulled the zipper down. And within seconds, my hand had curled itself around his impressive girth through his boxers. Jester hissed when I squeezed, moving my hand up and down.

"Fuck, Lily," he breathed as he laid his head back against the couch. I loved hearing him say my name. I held my tongue back from praising him and just smiled. He just needed one little push, and praise would not be the right one right now. So I moved my hand up to slip my fingers in his boxers. We both moaned softly when I came in direct contact with his warm skin. Now that there was nothing between us and my hand had full control over his whole body, the energy shifted. It was subtle, and I doubt Jester even noticed it through his horny haze, but it was there. I felt bigger and stronger. With each stroke on his hard cock, I gained more control and claimed him more and more. I quickly learned how to move my hand to give him the ultimate pleasure and to draw him right towards the edge. I learned now to keep him right there. I listened to how his breathing changed from moans to desperation, until finally the faintest of whimpers. There was nothing more he wanted than to cum at that point, yet he would never ask for it. Not yet, at least. So when I heard that tiny, soft whimper escaping from the back of his throat, I knew I had reached my goal. Adjusting my grip just enough, I allowed him to be dragged into the hurricane of pleasure. I watched how his body tensed and twitched as he soiled his boxers, and I felt his warm seed on my hand.

It took a little while for him to come down from his orgasm. By that time, I had slowly removed my hand and brought my fingers up to my face. With my eyes still trained on his face, I slowly licked my hand clean. Where I hadn't allowed him to taste me, I needed to taste him. This was just one more step in making him completely mine and understanding every last bit of him. So when I pressed my tongue against my fingers, I let the sensations course through my own body. I let it linger on my tongue, breathing in his scent and filling in that last little piece I needed to complete the puzzle.

"Fucking hell," Jester said hoarsely, and I knew the spell had been broken by then. He had come down from his high and landed back on earth. I just chuckled as I nestled against him, listening to his heartbeat and his breathing.

"It seems you liked my magic touch." Jester hummed in response as he shifted slightly, sitting up a bit more and placing his arm around me to pull me closer. Any other man had caved at this moment, and I knew my patience was slowly paying off. Next time we would meet, I would break him.