Part Six

Jester had never been one to serve, only if it would serve him as well. I knew that. But right now, all his focus was on my core. At serving me. His hands rested on my inner thighs, pushing my legs a little wider as he took his time enjoying his feast. I knew his head was swimming at this point. My smell and my taste drove him insane. All I could do was watch him sit on his knees between my legs. Ravaging my private parts like they would disappear any second now. And it might just be. I had kept him on his toes this whole time. I gave him snippets of what was possible before pulling it away from him. So I couldn't blame him for taking it all right now. I didn't blame him at all. I moaned deeply as pleasure wrecked through my bones, making my entire body shiver. Jester kept going. Kept licking and sucking and softly nibbling, prolonging my orgasm. Not that he had a choice, as I kept him close by his hair.

Enough. I pulled him away from me and pushed him backward. My juices were glistening on his lips as he looked up at me expectantly. His eyes were dazed, and I knew he wasn't ready just yet. He was waiting patiently for my next command.

"Undress," I ordered, still breathing heavily. I watched how he slowly rose to his feet, tearing the clothes off his body as he went. Within seconds, he had kicked off his jeans and underwear, and he stood naked in front of me. He really was a delicious sight to be seen. His wide, muscly shoulders, chiseled abs, and that elusive v-shape led to this hard and throbbing cock. It was now my turn to lick my lips.

"On the bed." He barely needed half a word before he started to move. He was so eager. I would drive this home today. I knew it in the depths of my core. I had teased him for so long, and this is all it came to. As he moved, I stood up, taking off my shirt and bra as well, leaving me just as naked as he was. His eyes were glued to my body. Every single bit of me was taken in. In silence, I straddled his hips, guiding his cock to my dripping core. I was sensitive, but not as sensitive as he would be. Very slowly, I lowered myself onto him, feeling myself stretch on his girth. We groaned at the same time, and slowly I started to move. His hands found my hips, but he didn't push me to move faster. Instead, he savored the feeling of his fingers on my skin. The electricity that shot between us. My hands rested on his chest as I started to move, grinding against his hips. We needed to touch and feel. Get lost in each other. Our breaths and moans quickly filled the room, but I kept a relatively slow pace. I wanted this to last. Forever. But I moved faster. I used his body for my own pleasure. I rode him harder, quickly feeling the tension build inside of me. I allowed his hands to move up, slide to my bouncing breasts, and play with them. Anything was permitted, as long as he kept his hands on me. I ignored his orgasm as he filled me and kept up my pace. I knew he would remain hard for as long as I wanted to.

I moved. Lost in a sea of pure erotic need, I let go of everything I held dear. I fucked him like my life depended on it. I didn't know how often he had orgasmed. I didn't care how uncomfortable he had gotten in the meantime. I was only here to chase my own pleasure. When I exploded for the who-knows-how-many time, I slowed. We were both sweaty and exhausted, and I let myself collapse on his body. His heart was beating rapidly against my ear as he held me close. It wasn't an embrace, with his arms around me. There was still a need to touch and stay connected. I closed my eyes and allowed him a little more freedom back as I rolled off his body. We were still connected, still searching for each other. I watched how the euphoric and dazed look in his eyes lessened, and they became a little clearer. We didn't smile. We didn't say anything for a long time as we just gazed at each other's bodies and faces.

"You're not human, are you?" He asked, his voice hoarse. I slowly gazed up at his eyes and smiled.

"I'm just as human as you are." It wasn't the answer he was looking for, but it was what he would need to settle with. It did confirm his suspicions. We both let the silence between us grow. I was wondering if he realized it wasn't just the chase that attracted him to me. It was nature. I was made to be chased. I could have made this easy for the both of us, but I chose not to. I am the ultimate pleasure for all males and females, whatever species they are. Everything about me—my scent, my touch, my taste and even my voice—was made to draw people in. And sometimes, I would let the chase last. Never before had I had this much fun with one person. Even if he wasn't human. An Ishness entity just made the thrill so much more fun. I had broken him. Jester was mine for as long as I wanted him. He would come crawling every time I needed him.

But I wouldn't keep him tethered to me alone. I might have enjoyed this game, but I wasn't heartless. After today, I would give him back his freedom. But for now, I wasn't done with him yet.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, enjoying the feeling of his fingers over my body. He had started to explore my curves, gently tracing the contours of my breasts and my face. He blinked at my words, as if nobody had ever asked him that question. Or like he needed to process the words before he spoke.

"Like I am under some kind of spell." I just smiled, leaving the silence between us. It forced him to think, and he spoke again after a minute. "I feel so drawn to you. I'm not getting enough. It's confusing." I nodded. I could only imagine what was going through him at the moment.

"What do you want or need?" He shifted a little closer, and slowly his fingers moved lower. Back to my sensitive pussy. There was his answer. I just nodded, releasing more of the grip I had on him. As my answer to him, I sat up and moved to my hands and knees. He immediately reacted, shifting with me. He took his place behind me. It was like the second I thought of something, he knew what I needed. And vice versa. I could feel the need dripping from his pores, and I felt the relief of being buried inside of me when he entered me from behind. I let him go even more, and I felt how he took his chance. His sharp nails scratched over my back, from the top of my neck to my ass, as he thrust hard and deep inside. He grabbed my hips to pull me into his movements. Right now, I gave him the illusion that he was in charge. It was his reward for giving himself to me. He thrived, growling low as it was now his party. His hand moved between my legs, and he was rubbing my clit harshly, pulling me towards the pleasure. He was rough, and he poured everything he had into his moves. It was what he was craving. Now that he was in control, he was taking what he needed.

I squeezed my muscles tight around him, pulling us both over the edge and crashing hard as we both allowed the pleasure to take us away. He collapsed on top of me. My body was shaking from both his weight and exhaustion, but I was completely content. He didn't pull out this time, but pulled me to the side, so we both fell on the bed. With his arms tight around my body, afraid to let go, we drifted off to sleep.

I didn't strengthen the connection to me as I watched Jester get dressed. The known arrogant vibe was back around him, and I knew he was feeling like himself again. I knew his brain made him think he had conquered yet another female, even though he knew better than that. I didn't bother to get dressed. Naked, I followed his movements with just my eyes. Just to test my own skills, I pushed him a little.

"Who do you belong to, Jester?" He looked up with that same arrogant smirk, but the look in his eyes didn't lie.

"To you, my Queen." It wasn't the answer he wanted to give, but we both knew it was the truth. I just nodded.

"Then go. The world is your playground." He stepped closer, and his fingers laced through my hair. With a sharp tug, he pulled my head back, so I was looking up at him. He was overcompensating now, but I let him.

"I will fuck you again, very soon." I smiled and let my tongue slide over my teeth.

"I'm looking forward to it." He left the room, and not much later I heard the front door slam shut. "But it will be when I summon you back to me, Jester. After all, you are fully and completely mine."