Where the sun can't shine

Rens' father storms in, "Get up kid we're leaving NOW" he growls. This is the first time they've had to move because heroes found the house since her mom died 'on accident' a week ago. Or so her father had claimed then again his laughter on the phone directly after the incident, coupled with the fact that her father only kept her around and alive for her quirk because it helped him not get caught made Ren question how accidental the whole thing was. But those thoughts were quickly forgotten in a mad rush to stuff her things into a bag, anything left out of the 5-minute pack would be destroyed. Then they're out the window and down the street before Ren freezes a frantic look on her face as she desperately tries to get back to the house.

"I left Silver in there I need to go back!" Ren says in desperation golden eyes on the verge of tears. Silver is the only toy she had ever gotten, and had belonged to her mother long ago. The tattered stuffed wolf is the only thing that keeps Ren going in her impossibly sick and twisted world of constant terror. So when her dad keeps dragging her along she feels a deep pain it's almost like losing her mom all over again.

"no you brat we're not going back! Now be a good girl and use your quirk to cover our tracks." He shouts glaring at Ren he can't believe he was saddled with such a whiney crybaby of a kid. When Ren doesn't immediately use her quirk he squeezes her wrist tight making her whimper in pain.

"I said... use... it... brat." There is danger in his tone like Ren is one wrong word away from joining her mother, it sends chills down her spine.

"yes papa," Ren looks down at the ground almost like if she looked at it hard enough she could vanish using her quirk to manipulate the shadows in the house and tear it down, with her beloved stuffed wolf still inside but she wouldn't cry, couldn't cry in front of her dad. His mouth quirks up into a smile and he stops squeezing her wrist patting her on the head. 

"Now that's my girl, hide us as we walk." Ren shakes her head sweating from how much effort taking down the house had taken. 

"I can't, too tired..." She says weakly she'd only had her quirk for a year and her stamina is only slightly higher than any other 6-year-old, so it really should come as no surprise to her father but his face darkens getting a dangerous look. 

"Looks like you need a bit of persuasion, five minutes then you'd better hide us or else..." He lets the threat trail off ominously. Ren nods tiredly a minute passes then another and another but every time she tries to use her quirk it still makes her feel like she's about to puke her guts out. The look on her father's face says that Ren really doesn't want to find out whatever that 'or else'  meant but she can't use her quirk, Ren feels desperation building but her attempts continue to be in vain. Five minutes have passed now and she looks up at her dad, terror is evident in her expression.

"Papa please I'm sorry I-" The words are cut off and replaced by a bone-chilling scream. Ren's vision begins to swim as the pain brings her to her knees, she looks at her left arm where the pain is coming from and sees hundreds of cuts on it from her dad's quirk.

"I did warn you brat," he goes off on a long rant but Ren hears none of it, quickly falling unconscious because of the blood loss paired with agony. "useless child" he mutters throwing her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He is far from gentle with her as he tosses her roughly into their new home for the next little while until the heroes find them again, an abandoned apartment complex.

Once he chucks Ren into the abandoned apartment and makes sure she can't get out when she wakes up he walks off to commit various crimes and grab a drink, Ren hasn't eaten in almost three days but he doesn't care if the brat wanted food she should have thought about that before disappointing him. He sees a random civilian and uses his quirk to cut them up so much that they die almost instantaneously. "Still sharp," he chuckles before making himself look terrified. "Time to go mess with some heroes." He runs making sure to keep that fake look of terror on his face as he forces himself to cry. "There's a dead person in an alleyway" he sobs out to the random hero he'd found. He's learned the best way to avoid suspicion on him is to murder someone and then go pretend to care, putting on a show for some hero, plus it's hilarious when they start asking him if he's okay or comforting him.