Trip to USJ, no not THAT USJ the other one :3

Shota Aizawa didn't lie, he is taking his children to Universal Studios Japan. The problem is getting ready for the trip and getting Ren's needs accommodated, luckily or not Shota and Hizashi really can't decide Nezu spontaneously decided there needed to be a whole school field trip to said location, he booked every ticket to the place and sent Shota and Hizashi four priority tickets with fast passes included to skip lines, when had the rat found out about him promising to take Shinso to Universal? Well, the point is he had so now they are in the car playing I Spy on their way to the amusement park. 

"I spy with my little eye something purple." Hizashi declares and Ren looks around, eyes landing on the most purple thing she can spot.

"Ooooo it's Toshi's hair! It's Toshi's hair right papa?" Ren bounces in her seat pointing at Hitoshi's lilac-colored hair, Hizashi had actually been going for the color of a bag in the car but Ren's just so excited he decides to give it to her.

"Yup, spot on lil listener!" Ren claps and giggles.

"My turn, my turn! I spy with my little eye something... hmmm something red!" Hizashi and Hitoshi take turns guessing.

"The car in front of us?" Hitoshi ventures.

"Nope!" Ren giggles a bit more, they're never going to guess she's so good at this game!

"Hitoshi's shirt?" Hizashi asks sounding confident in his answer there's not much red in the car.

"Nuh-uh!" Ren proudly declares that they're still wrong.

"The strawberries?!" Hitoshi and Hizashi are just throwing random things at this point.

"Not even close!" None of their answers were right and when they gave up she excitedly proclaimed the answer.

"It's Dad's eyes! They're red see!" She points in the rearview mirror where you can clearly see Shota's red eyes.

"Wow, I would have never guessed that good job Ren, wanna read a book? We should only be a few minutes away from the park now." Ren nods and Hitoshi starts reading one of the children's books out loud making silly voices for each character and all of the animal noises like squeaking from a chicken Ren's never been happier! Sure things still hurt and she couldn't sleep alone and she kept thinking if she looked away from Dad for even a second he'd die but it was much better than before. Besides now instead of being lonely, she has Toshi, and Toshi makes everything better!

"Hey kids look forward, we're here." They both look out the window and see the entrance to the park, Ren squeals, and Hitoshi grins, once they find a parking spot the family heads in.

"So where to first little listeners?" Hizashi asks Ren is being given a piggyback ride by Hitoshi so they don't have to deal with her crutches on the rides. Hitoshi looks at the map for a moment.

"I think we should start on the minions' 4D ride then go over the Harry Potter world, save water rides for noon to cool down and after we dry off go to Marvel World." Ren points at one of the rides on the map.

"I wanna go on that one! It's the same name as one of the stories Toshi reads me!" They look where she's pointing it's a kid's ride in the Dr Seuss area.

"I dunno kiddo that's Toshi's call," Shota tells Ren hoping Hitoshi says yes even though it's a bit out of the way of any of the rides he wants to go on. Ren taps Hitoshi's shoulder.

"Pleeeeease?" Hitoshi makes a show of thinking really hard about it before giving her a bright smile.

"Of course, we can head over there first." Ren squeals happy they will be going on the ride she really wants to ride, on the way over they run into Nejire, Mirio, and Tamaki.